my parents stoned friend scared me :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by postblue, Aug 23, 2009.

1. i just walked downstairs for a drink, (its like 1 am) and i remembered my mum and dad just had a mate over. they all got completely shit faced and blazed and then went to bed....except one....haha

their friend was sat completely upright at the table, spliff in hand and asleep.

i tapped him on the shoulder and was like "hello?" no reply. i thought well obv just drank too much

but then i tapped harder (i needed to get him to bed because my mum and dad prefer me to toke downstairs, less fire hazard or w/e)
    still no reply...
    i was panicking like fuck, (already blazed haha didnt help) tapping him harder...

all of a sudden
    he opens his eyes wide goes "OH FUCK" i screamed my ass off, and said "thought you were dead...." he was like "nah...well... i dont think so"

scary ass night haha :D funny though

anybody else want to share some good nights...

2. Cool Story Bro

3. ljust remember stoners are more afraid of you than you are of them:smoke::smoke::smoke::bongin::bongin::bongin::poke::poke::poke:

4. You're not funny man.

5. ahahahahaha :D good times

6. haha, that's funny. I'd think he'd jump 10 feet in the air from being woken up.

7. damn man
    should toked it up with em

:)

8. Lmao that's awesome. xD I would have screamed too. :p

9. Lol when you're stoned i don't think you can jump that high. :p

10. Haha take that burning joint from him and take a massive rip then try to place it back in his hands without him noticing. That would be pretty funny.

That's way cool that your parents toke though, let alone have friends that come over and drink and smoke. Should have joined them.

11. should of but i'm trying to quit smoking cigarettes and it had baccy in it, and i dont drink:p plus theyre all smokers and i'm not ready to be in a situation with people smoking cigs yet, i'm borin i know haha