MY PARENTS JUST FOUND MY STASH,IT IS TERRIBLE!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by vkti, Dec 26, 2019.

1. I'm 24,i live alone apart from my parents,last thursday i came visiting,to spend christmas with them,my dad wanted to collect something from my bag while i was out,and he saw my stash and here we are,now they wish to attribute every bad thing that has ever happened in my life to weed,not knowing that i would have NEVER moved out of their house 4 years ago or gotten a job,tonight we are to talk about it,my mom will cry i know,saying i am destroying my life,i dont know if to lie and say it isnt mine or to just own up(deep down i know there isnt much they can do to me)

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Once your a parent, you'll see the likely sillyness behind this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Own up.......youve seen the movies.....and COPS.........the "it isn't mine" thing just sounds silly and non-believable

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Welcome to the real world.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You're an adult just remind them all the good things you've accomplished.

Sometimes you can't change their mind about it.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Tell me something,where's your advice in that please?

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. We all talked anyways,i owned up,got lots of advice,plus they admit that it hasnt impaired my progress in life so its all good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Okay great! I'm glad I read this and saw everything worked out before I typed an elaborated paragraph of my advice

9. Lol you sure it's 14 & not 24?? Why would you bring weed with you knowing your parents don't approve lol

10. This would be a good time to talk to your parents about respecting your privacy. Going into your bag without permission wasn't cool and they need to know it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. He didnt roll up a j and have a nice long talk with ya.

12. No,whats crazy is that my father is a smoker,of tobacco though and get this,he thinks that marijuana is more dangerous to the health than tobacco

13. Yeah i know right?

14. Get my point,first off i AM 24 and the reason i even bother hiding my smoking habit is how much the thought of it breaks my moms heart,no matter my age i dont want that for her,crying and all that,not knowing the MJ in question hasn't deterred or even delayed my life plans

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Lie and yo6ull look like a total idiot that they may never trust again. Be an adult about it, not a liar. They know it's yours anyway Don't make it worse.

Side note: you might come across more like a 24 year old if you made sentences with the correct punctuation insteas of a bunch of,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

16. Tell him your gay, he will forget all about that weed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Lol spell check can be a bitch when it gets clogged up with big fingers. I was just giving a suggestion relax kid..but ya no sentence contains 10 ,,, not a big deal. Just trying to help

19. Sorry if i came off as defensive,some people here think it's okay to laugh at someone who has issues so instead of giving constructive criticisms and advice they just talk a lot of bull,anyways thanks,the issue has been diffused now

20. Not at all homie. Trust me....im very misunderstood on here...not a big deal