Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My parents giving drug test!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThEHeRbSmOkEr, May 1, 2012.

1. Before any of you say im underage im not. I'm 18 and live with parents. Im in 12th grade and moving out when college starts. My parents have caught me smoking weed several times and say if i dont stop im getting kicked to the curb. My dad is going to watch me piss and the dt is friday. Its a cheap drug test. the reason i know its friday is i heard her talking and she is buying it and giving it to me friday when she gets paid. What can i do if the first time i smoked in a month was thursady. Im 5'6 and weigh 139 lbs.

2. I'd suggest packing your bags might be a good start.

3. Drink tons of water before the test, like 3/4 of a gallon. also drink Cranberry Juice, as it helps. But most importantly, Dilute and deny if it is a cheap test.

4. Theres a sticky that has a link to getting clean in 3 days. all the shit costs like $10 at CVS. Start drinking water to dilute your piss. Sweating gets it out since THC is fat soluble.

5. #6 lazyy, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    if the first time you smoked in a month was thursday, all you'll really need to do is dilute with water before the test like others have said.

if you're really paranoid just get some synthetic piss, works all the time.

6. wait, OP, do you mean thurdays a week and 1 day before the test or thursday the day before the DT because i have two different responses for you depending on the answer to that

7. You're right it would suck to be in my situation and be under 18. Luck fully im 18 and have a job so even if i got kicked out i could get a cheap apartment with a roommate. I just personally i do not want to movie out quite yet. Especially since i have my own room the house to my self and a 2 car garage Which i use for my little Honda civic.:D:smoke:

8. i mean last thursaday i think the 26th or 25th

9. It's a cheap at home drug test right? Just drink tons of water the whole day leading up to that point, making sure you piss a couple times till your pee is, well, water.
    If you really are paranoid, here is a very elaborate way to pass guaranteed: Facepunch

10. I would just say no to the test personally and take it from there.

11. Lol this made me think of 21 Jump Street.

You kids these days, so weird :smoke:

12. dude if you only smoked the one time in the past month and that was a week before the test you should be fine. just do alot of exercise to be sure and you'll pass easily.
    also stop getting caught by your parents lol

13. oh this one is easy, just refuse to take the drug test unless of course.. ur under 18

14. 1. who gives a fuck if he is under 18 i sure as hell don't.

2. even if OP is 18, he still lives in his parents home and therefore lives under their rules. he can't just say "fuck you i'm 18 i'll do what i want" they could just kick him out of the house...

15. If i refuse then they would obviously know that i smoked. Then what i get kicked out. I would much rather have a slim chance of passing then just give up.

16. You could just shit in the test. They would be so grossed out they would probably forget about it.

17. tell them you don't have to pee right now? keep doing this until they give up.

they can't force the piss out of you.

18. Sure that would be real easy, as long as he doesn't mind getting kicked out of the house. Come on. :rolleyes: :smoke:

19. I would move out on principal. :wave: nobody is going to analyze my piss unless I'm dying...