My paraphernalia

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by TheAxeMurderer, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Hey guys, new here and figured I'd post my collection. There are a few pieces left out, but most of it is there.

[​IMG]

2. you have odd taste....

3. Welcome to the city, nice collection you got there man!

4. that gas mask is just scary haha, i dont think i would wanna hit that. that blue/yellow bong looks pretty sick tho i have something similar to it

5. Care to elaborate?

To the other posters, thanks guys!

Yeah the mask tends to intimidate people. I can rarely get anyone else to try it.

If they did it would be worth it though. Nothing gets me higher than that thing.

6. its not a bad thing its just the collection is a bit different than what most have. can you get some better pics i want to see that six shooter pipe.

7. I love that gun chamber bowl. :D

Nice collection.

8. No probs Budman, I was just curious.

I'll try to get better pics of the six shooter soon. I love that thing. It's metal, but NEVER gets the least bit hot, and hits very well.

9. ^^yeah it looks like it be good for saving weed though.

10. I've always wanted to try the gas mask. A headshop in Tampa has one. But I've never had the urge to buy it and my friends are intimidated by it so they don't have one lol

11. haha! gas mask hurt my eyes tho! goddamn guaranteed bloodshot after a fat hit.

12. Yeah, you have to learn when to close your eyes. I close them as soon as smoke enters the edge of my vision and never have a problem with burning anymore.

Funny story bout that;

One time I had my cousin try it out, and I told him to close his eyes when he pulled smoke in. His reply was "I don't need to close my eyes, I ain't no pussy!"

So I let him go ahead and watch as I see the eye openings fill with smoke, then hear a loud "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!! GET IT OFF! FUCK!!!"

I was rollin. That shit was great. :D

13. I personally love gasmasks, imo they have the best "Bang for the buck" (exept for vaporizers). The Headshop I live around has a nice assortment of Gasmasks, after I purchase my next bong I'm getting one of them.

14. hahaha the bubbler is a little weird for me... is that thing acrylic?

anyways i guess its a pretty hefty collection, im diggin the 6shooter pipe

15. Yea, it's definitely helpful for that purpose too.

Agreed, except I'd say that the mask does get me even higher than vapes most of the time.

Yea the bubbler is acrylic. I love that thing. It probably gets more use than anything there (which is why it's so dirty).

Six Shooter is one of my favs too.

Here are some better pics (not of mine, but the same ones);

[​IMG]

[​IMG]