My paradox

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Postal Blowfish, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think it might be possible. It depends on the situation, though. If you shot me in the back of the head and I never even knew it was going to happen, I doubt any of what I said could happen. But if I knew I was about to die, I think I might be able to enter one last dream where my mind creates the time to consider all the questions I've ever asked and any I would ask in the future if I had lived beyond the moment just prior to death.

In a sense, I could relive my life and die only to continue existing in a universe in which everything that could be known was what was already known at the moment just before my death. Sooner or later my mind would realize the limits of this reality it created, and grow tired of it, at which point I would let go and let it fade.

And I propose that the mind may have the ability to make all of that happen in the moments just before death.

2. So from what i can interpret, a dream for all that you ponder before you can let go of what you believe is reality?

3. Essentially. Not to say that it must happen, only that it might for some.

4. Could the reason be that our brain releases DMT before death because as the brain dies, our senses would cease. Our brain runs on our senses, so it releases DMT to create a reality to run off???

:smoking::smoking:

5. oh shit son!

mind blown.

DMT aliens take you away to another dimension

6. You're right. I might be able to learn a thing or two about passion.

The thing is, you don't got any. Just a hurt behind.

With absolute respect, do yourself a favor: grow up, stop calling GROWN men "kids," and learn how to act around your fellow man. Nobody deserves to be disrespected like that for no real reason.

7. Look who sounds butt hurt right now. WIth absolute respect fuck off :smoke: and I mean that in the most respectful way :smoke: You can go 'act' but imma always be me kid, fuck what you think :smoke:

8. You betray what you are using that word as some kind of condescending insult.

9. I'm a spiritual materialist, I have a mental relationship with the objects around me, when it comes down to it, I value items as I do my life.

10. Damn, what bad manners.

Why are you so hostile??

You seem to far-fetched at times. I'm starting to get this feeling that you're on a second account. Not giving a fuck, saying what you wanna say for shits and giggles.
    Did you get mistreated on your previous account?? And this account is just to vent??

You need a hug and a kiss. Or maybe a women to hug and kiss??
    Teenage hormones are a bitch.

I mean that in the most absolutely respectful way;)

11. Yup thats right you figured it all out. Fucking dumbass nobel committe we have a GENIUS RIGHT HERE!! Stop jerkin' each other off and give the man his nobel prize!!!!! :smoke:

12. Get over it already.

13. haha i think thats a interesting point , i never thought about the brain having one last dramatic dream before you kick off , i think its a very plausable theory

14. Ha ha, damn. You don't hold back, do you??

You make me sad :(

15. There's an ignore button for a reason. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.