My Paint Job is RUINED!

Discussion in 'General' started by xXMelkorXx, Apr 4, 2006.

1. man if i were you id beat the shit out of that bitch

2. Dunno, somehow threaten her and have her know that if she doesn't pay you back the 1k then youll break at least 2k worth of her shit.

3. this made me laugh so hard

4. Sugar in the gas tank sounds swell...

5. im really sorry that it happened to you bro. well, this kid once did that to my bro's girlfriends talon a few years back. i literally beat the shit out of him, he shit his pants because he was afraid i was gonna kill him. then i made him save some money and sand paper so he would sand the shit down himself and have it repainted at his own expense. now me and him are smoke buddies, but thats just because me and him have gone thru a lot of shit during those few years.

6. Give that older brother what's coming to him.

7. Andy's subtle wisdom

8. nah man thats gay, sugar in the gas tank is a much better idea, it actuallly effects her. what if she doesnt give a fuck about her brother...its not gonna stop her fucking around. otherwise leave it alone... if you hurt her or someone else the cops will come to you and youll sit in jail just for doing what you thought was just. (or you could wrap barbed wire around some egg beaters and tie her down and shove it up her cooter) but a nonviolent yet assertive gesture is the way to go here.

9. uh how bout you dont do any ignorant shit that you could end up gettin caught for and royally fucked over and either report or do nothing....

and do you not have insurance? thats what the comprehensive coverage is for

10. Smack a bitch.

:hello:eric:hello:

11. CHoke a bitch more like it

12. reminded me of the chapelle show sketch w/wayne bradey where he said to the ho, "Is Wayne Bradey gonna have to choke a bitch?"

13. Haha same here. Awesome sketch.

"Run bitch! run for your life!"

14. blow out the alarm, break a window, open the car steal everything inside of it. everything. just leave the car no tires engine or even seats, then fill the car with egg shells and shit

15. You could always do the good ol' flaming bag of dog shit ring the doorbell and watch from the bushes :)

16. ha find some road kill and drap it all over her car, chicks love that shit

17. Well, it depends.

If you can prove that she did it, SUE. Vandalism for revenge DEFINITELY feels good, but it's not gonna pay for your car. If you win in court you'll get your car paid for, AND she'll have to pay for it, AND she'll think again next time before she fucks with someone's shit.

If you can't prove it in court, annihilate her car and house with bricks. Break every window, fuck up the house walls and garage door as much as you can. Some spray paint might be in order too.

By the way, how happy are you with your Tiburon? What year and trim is it? I've been thinking of getting an '06 GT Tiburon some time soon (hopefully), I wanna hear from someone who has actually owned one before though.

18. The anarchist cookbook comes in handy at times like these

19. yea if you're really wanting to injure yourself