Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My package is WAY late (please read if you order a lot)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GrandPaKush, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Okay, so i bought a 19.7in glass bong, a bong vape attachment, and an extra glass bowl. It has been stuck in customs since the 8th, its now the 15th. I was just wondering when it will leave customs. Its in the Chicago customs, and i read a ton of stuff that they will lose your package and you'll never get it. So i'm freaking out a little bit. Is this normal? has it happened to any of you? 

2. Don't worry about it man. It can take a really long time. I bought a box of things from a site that I didn't know was shipping from the Netherlands. It took forever to get here and who knows how long it sat in customs. The thing is, if everything is clean, there's nothing illegal about it, so there's no reason to hold it or confiscate it.