Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My own strain- Afwreck

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Gilman420, Oct 3, 2017.

1. I crossed a Purple Trainwreck from humboldt seeds co. with a male Afghani plant. The bud closely resembles the purple trainwreck. The structure of the plant is very indica. Very dense buds, and very frosty. Very citrusy smells. It is kinda like lemon and lime like a skunky sprite smell. I haven't cured it yet, but looking forward to seeing how the terpenes are.
    PA021704.JPG PA021703.JPG PA021702.JPG PA011700.JPG PA011699.JPG

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Thanks, it is nice to hear from someone else. I always think everyone else has better looking buds.

Edit: We are our own worst critic I say.

3. Juicy looking nugs but there is already an afwreck strain. But it is your own unique cross of afwreck' enjoy.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Looks aite. Is it high cbd or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Oh no, I didn't know that. Maybe I can call it Afwrecked :)

No, not really. I was trying to get something medicinal, but I think it is probably 2% CBD at the most.

6. Id really like to do like you :p Im a medical user with acmpr, I could grow but im in my parents house because I have cancer and no job and they dont want me to grow. Anyway this is some nice looking buds man, how is the buzz??? :)

7. Would love to try this cross. Couple years back when I was still living in Cali, Trainwreck was on my top 10 for sure.

8. Is that all from an organic soil grow? How long did you flush that?

It looks fantastic, btw.