My outdoor growing setup

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by urzaguilt, Mar 27, 2008.

1. basically i have a good spot where im gonna grow this year and i had some ideas on how to go about doing it.

1. i was gonna dig a hole the put a pot in there filld with scotts garden soil stuff and plant in that( the soil in the ground itself ha alot of roots in it and i dont want my plant to compete with others)

2. is it posible to grow in a marsh

3. compost: should i use or spend some money on ferts
    - if compost is good, if anyne has some good recipes that they are willing to share that would be great

4. how often should the plants be watered

those are pretty much my ideas, any help would be great. thanks in advance

2. hmm so many questions get organic soil into the ground and get it really lose about 2 feet down 2 feet across start your plants indoors.. .wait just try reading my guide in my sig

3. 1. If your going to do this be sure not to plant more than two seeds in pot.
    2. I wouldn't grow in a marsh, just passed on the soil around their would be horrible.
    3. Try some concentrated bone meal fertilizer on that shit.
    4. Since you said your probably growing in a pot, you need to water regularly cause your mature plant won't have a established root system to get shit from the ground as much.

4. 3.

-7 parts sterilizer loam or organic compost (mix with a equal amount of soft sand before)
    -3 parts sterilizer sphagnum moss peat.
    -2 MORE parts soft sand

but be sure to check the pH levels of that shit.

5. 4.
    Also, if you can't make it back alot, I know someone who uses perlite to help hold in the water. It'll also help keep the nutrients from flushing out.