.: My Outdoor Grow :.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by illcid, Aug 1, 2003.

1. nice fan here

Attached Files:

2. man that really sucks. I usually plant 20 sometimes scattered or sometimes in just 1 place but you always get SOME females. but thats just really unlucky man.

3. dont worry....your next crop will be females....happens to us all

4. wait so male plants dont produce buds?

5. males grow buds, but they have pollen sacks, which i personally don't like to try to smoke......but some reckon they get an effect from it........byt nowhere near like a female bud.......Peace out..........Sid

6. Yeah, I had all these pollen sacks yielded all over the plant, but im sad cause I wish they were glistening female buds in the place of them...

Im not going to waste my lungs on pollen when you probably get a high from lighter fumes. You can nearly get high on anything, the smoke gets you light headed.

Shit, I can pack a bowl of grass and get a 10 sec high. Dont try it though unless you have already tried when you were in 6th grade. You know you have done that!

7. Illicid i feel your pain... all that looking foward and it turned out to be two guys :( I hope that donesnt happen to you agin.

What was in the soil NPK wise and what kind of ferts did you use?

8. yeah seems like all good ideas but I threw out all my plants anyways! hehe. Nice ideas coming though thanks for the appreciation. Dont worry next ear or when i move out ill show you some BOMB as buds. I want to be a really good grower. Im only 18 this is my first year growing. I really want to strive and clone and just create a killer strain and maybe be a winner at the cani cup. I cant wait, illcid is coming!

when marijuana is legalized in the states, I have 80 acres of woods, so be prepared! LOL!!!

9. man thats just your lick with any seeds that are not feminized. Like 50/50 chance. You really need to plant at least 5 and have them make it to have good odds of at least one female.

This year is my first year cloning and im having good luck with it! Also my first year for a small indoor crop.

Heres what im doing. Im growing 4 plants, 3 cloned ladies and one male clone. Merely for loads of seeds! The plants are white widow so even with seeds the bud will be pretty good........but really my energy is going toward the productiong of seeds. I should have heck.......500 plus seeds. Enough to get me through two seasons easy.

Planting 2-3 seeds just don't cut it, gotta put out a good 20+ because all odds are against you. Bugs, animals, cops, theives, male plants, floods, drought, etc. 20 seeds, you may still only get one or two ladies......or you might get 12....all in the luck of the draw.