.: My Outdoor Grow :.

Discussion in 'Grow Journals' started by illcid, Aug 1, 2003.

1. Some bag seed. This will be my FIRST outdoor grow. Im pretty excited. I have 18 planted, and already look really healthy. I love taking pics, so I will keep you posted almost every week and day! har har.

I ploted them in one big pot, but I need your advice in transporting them into different pots. Should I do this immediately? Or wait, ill show you the pics so you can help me out. THanks.

2. Here is the soil and the stoner arrangement and four of my babies

Attached Files:

3. Here is a nice closeup

Attached Files:

4. Is that a bad thing or a good thing?

5. Should I seperate these plants in different pots immediately?

They are looking really good so far, and I have them in a spot where sun is always there. What about bugs? Im trying to keep it organic, is there any old school tricks for bug repelent instead of using fert?

Posting some new pics soon.

6. August 5th, Close up

Attached Files:

7. pic2

Attached Files:

8. is this not a good idea, I use this so they dont get drowned. They are growing fine with it over it...

Attached Files:

9. Woody, your the best! Im going to move them into different pots right now. I know its extremly to late to plant right now, but I live in FLorida, and our winter is always really late. I also live in ON AVERAGE the hottest and sunniest city in Florida. I might transport them inside if things get scary. Thanks for the support woody, and I plant on getting them in new pots right as I post this! get it Plant - plan...growing humor!

10. August 11th Pics

Attached Files:

11. pic 2

Attached Files:

12. pic3

Attached Files:

13. why haven't you transplanted them into their own pots yet........it may now cause a lot of stress to the young ones........Peace out.........Sid

14. The roots probably already intangled by now... a shame those plants gonna die...

15. yeah, I transplanted one of them and the damn thing had little roots, and now its really droopy, I think you guys are over reacting a bit about the roots tangling, im going to wait a bit for them to mature a little bit bigger, then repot.

16. two plants look like shit and two look perfect. The two I planted in the local soil, is doing nothing, but not dead...yet. The two I tranplanted into new pots are doing terrific. I have them in two different spots. I think they will do fine, since the path for other people to get out to my woods is all flooded now, so im safe for a long time. The only way to get in my woods now is through my yard. Nobody does that. The only thing concerning me is harvesting before winter time. I will have new pics ASAP. I hope I can get them in time. I think it would suck for them to get to the point for like 3 more weeks and die. I have next year. This has only been a good learning experience. My recently ex. g/f has my camera...sad...so I will have it back after this weekend. later.

/peace/

17. plant #1, it's doing ok, this one's thicker.

Attached Files:

18. another pic of plant #1

Attached Files:

19. splant = Special Plant, planted this in local ground. Just testing for next grow season. Not doing as well, clearly.

Attached Files:

20. Plant #2, the camp, I love this one.

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You