.: My Outdoor Grow :.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by illcid, Aug 1, 2003.

1. another pic of plant 2, thats it, I also have a fourth, but I think its going to die, I planted it in local, and hasnt grown at all. still green though...

Attached Files:

2. Any suggestions on the plants now? Any otdoor grower, some tips?

3. FUCK I think one of my plants turned out to be a male, fucking bitches where are you! lol.

They are looking SO healthy. I decided not to top them because this is my first grow, and im kind of in a hurry. Im going to buy some fert and mix in some fast grow shit, I hope I can harvest them in time.

ill post some new pics soon, one of my possible female and one of my KNOWN male, fucker.

4. pic 1

Attached Files:

5. Well, I removed the huge male that was groing and noticed all these white flowers on the bottom of the pot. Must have been pollinating. I hope this other plant turns out to be a female. Here are some updated pics of, what I think might be a female. (remeber its bagseed).

6. pic 1

Attached Files:

7. pic 2

Attached Files:

8. pic 3

Attached Files:

9. couldn't tell you it's sex from the pics illcid, need to be closer, but some cameras just won't get the detail in.....can you get a loan of a digital?.......or if that's one you have, get the zoom on, and the macro............Peace out.........Sid

10. What brand and kind of soil did you use for your potted plants?

11. Miracle-Grow
    Enriched Potting Mix
    For outdoor

12. wow I think its a male anyways, well, im going outside and going to scrafice myself now. laterzzz.

Attached Files:

• mae.jpg
      mae.jpg
      File size:
      36.6 KB
      Views:
  13. I always hear about ppl having problems with MG but your plants look great, I was thinking of changing my soil because of my plants die of the same thing and I ruled out all other possibilities but soil....hmm maybe ill try the kind you have.

14. id say female but thats just me...

15. male

Attached Files:

• wee2.jpg
      wee2.jpg
      File size:
      63.8 KB
      Views:
  16. maybe female? But looking like a male. Well this pic makes it look like a female.

Attached Files:

• wee.jpg
      wee.jpg
      File size:
      55.8 KB
      Views:
  17. Looks female from here but move the leaves and get a close up mother fucker...jk...

18. lol, my camera SuCK's your balls BITCH, and really cant get a tight shot, wait a minute, let me switch it to macro. FUCK!

19. I see all males

20. Well, I had them in a good spot, I was really paying attention and really thought this was a successful first grow, My plants really stayed healthy, just they turned out both males! sigh. I wish I really thought one of them was going to be male. Im really agro right now, but its alright.

I really appreciated all your comments, and I will start another outdoor grow for next year. I need better seeds!

here is a male for ya!

Attached Files:

• male.jpg
      male.jpg
      File size:
      49.3 KB
      Views: