My old GoW1 montages

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SupaaBaked, Apr 6, 2013.

1. I miss this more than any other and i saw someones BF montage so i thought i would share some retro 360 shit with you guys let me know what you think. Its been a few years since i watched these.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OCevkrFmOk0[/ame]

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YUzlI4s9YFA[/ame]

My GT's were ScoobyZ oF Evil, Scoobyz Reborn, Drunken Habits, and SupaaBaked.

2. I know all about it

3. Ever go to any MLG events?

4. Gears 1 is by far in my opinion the best online shooting game I've ever played. That's the one game I can remember where all my friends were on the same game just killing shit. Everyday After 8th grade basketball practice we would go home and play that shit till we passed out. Damn I miss that game

5. Nope but i did used to play scrims and Gb like it was my second job. An GoW1 is one of the best shooters R.I.P.

6. That's too bad. Do you still have the game?

If I can get my box going we can one and one and I can give you the slap-dizzle :cool::eek:

7. Damn the fucking memories. Gw wa soooo good. I play gw2 and its pretty damn good but gw1 was such a different mmo. I loved the zoning with just your party and you actually had to have the right build for every zone an what you wanted to do

8. Of course i do i have 2 matter a fact ;) and i have 2 copies of GoW2. I made my gf love gears so now theres dupes lol. I actually don't have internet right now since the little spare money i do have has been going towards bud and my grow. If you leave a FR on there ill accept it when i get internet and we can do that. Just leave me a message so i can put 2 and 2 together cuz i would forget about it lol.

9. Im talking about Gears of War for the xbox (has anybody actually watched the montages their fucking epic lol) although guild wars is indeed the shiznit. I haven't played 2 but the first one was really enjoyable. I had that fiery dragon sword son.

10. you do know they are talking about Gears of War and not Guild Wars right ? :rolleyes:

11. ^^

Lol this guy

12. lol damn i was that high