My old fumed Churchwarden (Gandalf)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Rasta Haze, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Hey guys. So for as long as I have been smoking I had always wanted a cool leprechan looking pipe because it was a high inspiration. A highspiration - you know what I'm talking about :smoke:

So after many pieces and a trip to a different LHS in town I had a few bucks to spend and bought this. Although its about 2 years old now it doesn't get as much love as it should but truth be told its pretty hot when it hits. It's crazy despite how long the neck is on this thing.

Just another piece in the old collection I pulled out of the closet the other day I thought I'd share with you guys.

The pretty fumed colors make for a great novelty with its shape if nothing else. Sorry for the bad photos my gf took them lol :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. always wanted to hit one of those..

3. A glass Gandalf style pipe. What more could you want? I'd love a piece like that.

4. I think it's almost impossible for a gandalf to not look awesome.

Do you remember how much this one ran you?

5. Nice! I had one like that a few years back but it broke :(

6. Man every time I post prices everyone gets their panties in a wad and derail my thread with bullshit afterwards. I hope that doesnt't happen.

Lol but to answer your question after that disclaimer, I paid $90 but I was at a shop I wasn't familiar with so I didn't get my usual discount from the other LHS. Surely it was marked up by a lot but this was the pipe I had wanted since day 1 so I went for it.

You can very likely find a cheaper one online.

7. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']

Man every time I post prices everyone gets their panties in a wad and derail my thread with bullshit afterwards. I hope that doesnt't happen.

Lol but to answer your question after that disclaimer, I paid $90 but I was at a shop I wasn't familiar with so I didn't get my usual discount from the other LHS. Surely it was marked up by a lot but this was the pipe I had wanted since day 1 so I went for it.

You can very likely find a cheaper one online.[/quote]

Haha true. How long is it? I bought a 7 inch one for around $30.

8. Estimating it with my foot it's between 26-29 inches probably.

9. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']Estimating it with my foot it's between 26-29 inches probably.[/quote]

Damn nice dude. 90 isn't too bad for such a large piece.