My OG just caught me and i flat out denied it.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by D1Hooper/Stoner, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Perhaps I skimmed the thread too fast but... ok so from what I understand your mom is an original gangster? If she's gangsta wouldn't she be cool with the bud?

OG, wtf, just say mom, it's 1 letter..... :rolleyes:

2. Your a tweak. ^ ^

They don't really call high ranking gang officials OG anymore. There is more of a specific name like lietenent, governor, prince, etc...

3. #23 IllaDead, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    Sorry for the rant.

You must be 18 to own an apartment so i guess you are legal. But dude don't deny smoking the herb. If your not under your parents roof you free to do what you want. I would just tell them man.

4. Admit you smoke pot to your mama. She is probably going to worry about you getting caught. Tell her you will smoke in your own privacy of your home so you will not get caught up with the bacons

5. One of the coaches at the high school I graduated from was in the NBA at one point, but got kicked out for smoking. Now he teaches health classes, PE, and driver's ed.

Where I'm from, ol' girl or ol' boy can mean just about anyone, kinda like pointing and sayin "that guy over there."

6. tell her this: "do you have video evidence?" then just walk away

7. to be fair, it's still illegal right? so its not like "oh im 18 i can admit it with no consequences cause i live on my own" the OG(i'm not sure where we settled on what exactly that means) could call the cops or something. normally we yell, "ur 18 move out and do ur own shit" but it doesnt matter how old you are, smokin pot is illegal.

8. Just tell her man, and then offer her a bowl.

9. Nah bro his mom is an OG supplier , and hes smokin the product instead of sellin it so shes gettin pissed. Its your typical "Friday"(Movie) scenario.

10. dude if i were you i'd keep going with the lie, maybe go get a detox, and hide all your stuff. this should do the trick for you. because a drug test is the only real way that she can prove that you smoke. so just do that. and you should be good.

11. dude i thought you was in a gang or some shit fuck just say your mother or grandma damn...anyway..from what i read, unless she was hiding in the apartment while yall was chiefin, she doesn't have probable evidence, hopefully you cleared up your traces and doused the house in lysol, i don't promote lying but since you already did, you gotta roll with it or be forced to change..

hope it works out for the better

12. Dont let your Original Grandma tell you what to do, if your on this site than im asuming your an adult so back hand that bitch and tell her how it is.

13. Damn man, I would deny the shit out of that too. I'd even start making up some shit like "do my eyes look red or messed up? I don't smoke weed!" and shit..