My Northern Lights CFL Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Donk0420, Nov 16, 2011.

1. your girls are lookin great.... its getting me excited to start my grow. too bad i have to wait another month :\

2. Thanks ! I'll have to keep an eye out for your in a month. I just got through running an exhaust fan right above my lights to my attic for smell dispersion and to suck some heat out.

Attached Files:

3. Day 5 flower

Attached Files:

4. Ha ha, I planted one the day yours popped. Also, not fem. Good luck!

5. That sucks Joe.
    Just started adding Molasses this morning. Waiting on advanced nutrients big bud to come in next week.

Attached Files:

6. Day 6 flower

Attached Files:

7. Lol...thought that molasses was a bottle of some crazy kind of beer you were drinking when I first logged in... :smoking:

8. Day 7 flower

Attached Files:

9. Just ordered a 150 watt hps to help with flowering. It should be here next week. I can't wait!

10. awesome that ought to help your yield. I'm ready to order mine but can't until january, but i'm thinking of going ahead and starting a plant or two under cfl's until i can order a 400w hps/mh. good job on the grow so far hopefully everything turns out great

11. Thanks! I hope it helps. Here is what I got. Kind of cheap but I have enough cold air flow to keep it cool and it should do the trick.

Attached Files:

12. Day 8 flower

Attached Files:

13. Day 9 flower
    I got my advanced nutrients big bud additive in last night but unfortunately water yesterday so I will have to wait until after Christmas to use it.

Attached Files:

14. Merry Christmas All!
    Woke up this morning and I think one of my plants is a male. I'll take pictures later this evening.

15. Bye bye male plant

Attached Files:

16. Sorry to hear that dank!!!

17. Same here...the males are always so healthy too! :cry:

18. that sucks, sorry to hear that, i just started a NL x Skunk #1, but it is feminized though, i hope that it turns out as good looking as yours.

19. Yeah. I'm just grateful that the other one is female. There are pistols all over the bud sites, so hopefully I'll be showing y'all some dank buds here soon!

20. Hey man nice grow.. If you have somwhere to put it why don't you grab a clone of your female? Really dousn't reqire much light to root. Just a sujestion... Good Luck.