My Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Leif, May 8, 2009.

1. What's up people? I haven't been on in a while, juggling college and finding a job makes it hard to really find much free time. So check this out. I was cruising a bowl with a few friends tonight. My friend Kat just got off probation, and she wanted to celebrate by getting high. We smoke our bowl and drive around in the country a bit, and then as we got back into town, we saw the red and blue. The cops could tell we were high right away, and asked us if we had been smoking. We denied it, but it was to no use. I was pretty baked, and my friend Jackie was freaking out. I tried calming her down before the cop reached the car, but that didn't work out well. The cops made us go stand by their car as they searched through Kat's. I saw the cop take out my Walmart bag with a bag of Milky Way bars in it. I had hidden my pipe at the bottom of the bag of candy. I thought I was busted for sure, but to my huge surprise, they never found the pipe. The cop gave me a lecture about lying to him, and let us go. He said if any pot was found, I would get a felony charge for providing to my friends. I really don't fucken get that.... Pot is decriminalized in Nebraska. Funny thing is, there was drug dogs in the police car going crazy. That scared the piss out of me. I can't get busted on a pot charge, I'll lose my college grants. I found the perfect name for my dad's pipe that I was borrowing. It's Lucky. My story does not end there though.
    My girlfriend called as we were being searched, so I told her I'd call her back. She kept asking if I did something stupid, again, and I told her no. By stupid she means smoking. Yeah, fucked up, right? She knew back when we started dating that I was a toker. That was a year ago. We moved in together after six months, and we started fighting about my "addiction". Sometimes I wonder why I put up with it, but I know I can't let her go for some reason. Sorry, I'm a bit high from the bowl I smoked a little bit ago, so I'm just kinda rambling.
    Anyway, I told her no but she could just tell that I was baked. She then flipped out for another hour or so. Damn, I shit you not, this message has taken me 45 minutes to write. I can't type for shit tonight and being baked makes it tougher, haha. Well I'ma go burn one, so I'll catch you guys later.

2. dude, i just smoked a blunt with my bro and read your message and i had a pretty intense night too, but fuck... that was a good story, thanks for sharing lol,

one love

3. I'll have to remember to carry a bag of Milky Way bars around next time I'm cruising and blazing.

4. Still to this day, I cruise around with a "gangrelated" lighter (and I say that with my knowledge of gangs and the design on the side of the lighter) that has the word Lucky on it...no bad shits went down in my vehicle since.

5. Look at the bright side...the cop let you go, and you didn't get your weed/pipe taken! Good story, thanks for sharing.

6. You may want to be careful with your girlfriend, A relationship just doesnt work out if one of them smokes and the other doesnt. Im sure plenty of people can debate me on this, and im willing to edit my post and eat my words anytime, but right now I have never seen any good come out of a relationship where one smoked and the other didnt. Yeah, at the beginning of the relationship they say they "tolerate it" and that they "dont mind that you smoke occassionally" but over time that morphs, to like the OP said , arguing over addiction and trying to get him to quit completely. (in my personal experience, even if you did that, it wont improve your relationship completely.)

maybe I'm jumping the gun on this but you should stash your pieces and stuff with a trusted friend and then end things with her.

wait a week for the inevitable knock on your door by police and then start toking again! :bongin:\

maybe even with a cute girl who can toke your bong ;)

7. the thing about the dog going nuts i the car funny story i was riding with my friend after smokin a few bowls and who should pull up beside us on the right side? a porkchop with a dog the dog stuck his head out the window kinda growled a bit, the cop looked over i said hi hows it going officer? nice day isnt it? that fuckin cop rudest motherfucker ive ever seen. as for your GF lay off a bit she cares about you and is probably only trying to help