My night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by enevitable, Dec 27, 2006.

1. so heres how it went, it started off with me inviting 3 girls and one of my buddies over to my apartment, to drink and play some beer pong. ive been stoned all day, so when they get over im totally in a zone, and we start playin beer pong. well 15 beer later, i was extremely faded. well i hooked up with 2 of the girls, while my friend hooked up with the other one. it was pretty crazy cause all of the girls i had gone to highschool with, and never been with them. then after that i toked up even more and here i am now!!! i fucking love weed, videogames, women, and booze!

2. i kinda feel srry 4 u if that night was one of ur best, but hey its all good

3. Uh, why? Sounds like he had a pretty good time

4. well, doesn't someone sound like hugh fucking hefner huh.... i dunno how you usually roll man.... but a good friend, 2 females, booze and weed sounds like a great night to me.... you could do a lot worse than having a friday night go down like that man.... a lot worse..... but what do i know... you must rail coke off playbunnies's asses all night or something....

5. Nah, my buddy and i just have a knack for rolling girls in, we constantly party

6. party Boy!!!! Enc Enc Enc Enc Enc...