my night(this has very little to do with marijuana)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by havingfun4ever, Sep 17, 2011.

1. so tonight my plan was to go to this kegger. but while i was driving on my way there my girlfriend texted me to come over. i replyed : maybe, ill see if i can. but after sending that i turned around to go to her house. so i get there and theres 4 girls and me and her drug dealer.. ig?. stopped by and gave her a red back pack. then we went back into her camper, where we were hanging out. and she opened it up and there was 4 4 locos. there was supposed to be 5 four locos and 1gram of some orange kush for 40 $. so we call him about 20 times . he doesnt answer. so we start drinking .... then we finish drinking cause theres only 4 locos. then i text my friend to see if he could hook me up with a bottle or bag. he gets me a bottle . i leave to go get it. and i end up having to pay 30$ for a fifth of absolut. so i get back and walk in the camper and she's fucking some kid....:devious: i started beating the shit out of him just hammer ounching him in the back of the head until she pushes me off. then i stormed out and got in my car and drove away. i park my car somewhere and sit and cry for about 3 hours.:mad:. then i decide to head home. and as soon as i get on the road i live on i get pulled over. im flippin out and he asks me for my license . but i dont have it cause the weekend before i got pulled over and they took my bong, bowl, steamroller,and hitter. i had to eat the weed. so i search my car for the ticket and i finally find it. and then he makes me take a breathalizer test. which i was scared as shit for cause if i have anything over 0 in my state its a dui. but luckly i blew 0 and he let me go and i finally got home . to find out my little brother and his friend smoked my stash. what a night.

2. [quote name='"havingfun4ever"']so tonight my plan was to go to this kegger. but while i was driving on my way there my girlfriend texted me to come over. i replyed : maybe, ill see if i can. but after sending that i turned around to go to her house. so i get there and theres 4 girls and me and her drug dealer.. ig?. stopped by and gave her a red back pack. then we went back into her camper, where we were hanging out. and she opened it up and there was 4 4 locos. there was supposed to be 5 four locos and 1gram of some orange kush for 40 $. so we call him about 20 times . he doesnt answer. so we start drinking .... then we finish drinking cause theres only 4 locos. then i text my friend to see if he could hook me up with a bottle or bag. he gets me a bottle . i leave to go get it. and i end up having to pay 30$ for a fifth of absolut. so i get back and walk in the camper and she's fucking some kid....:devious: i started beating the shit out of him just hammer ounching him in the back of the head until she pushes me off. then i stormed out and got in my car and drove away. i park my car somewhere and sit and cry for about 3 hours.:mad:. then i decide to head home. and as soon as i get on the road i live on i get pulled over. im flippin out and he asks me for my license . but i dont have it cause the weekend before i got pulled over and they took my bong, bowl, steamroller,and hitter. i had to eat the weed. so i search my car for the ticket and i finally find it. and then he makes me take a breathalizer test. which i was scared as shit for cause if i have anything over 0 in my state its a dui. but luckly i blew 0 and he let me go and i finally got home . to find out my little brother and his friend smoked my stash. what a night.[/quote]

I woulda slapped your girl I would done what you did with the cop then I woulda kicked my bros ass and his friends then threaten them with a hammer

3. How old are you

4. If you buy 5 four locos and a gram of weed for 40 dollars you're desperate for not even the slightest buzz.

If you Pay $40 for 4 four locos and no bud, you belong on tha yellow short bus

$30 is the price for handles my friend, not fifths but being bellow the age of 21 makes the price go way up.

Girlfriend that ended up drinking one four loco and fucking another dude- Desperate
    for cock. It's your duty to hit that booty so she doesn't need another one..

Look on your face when u got pulled over: priceless.

No but seriously just get a new bitch, no tear is worth that.

5. Your girl is what we call a chicken head

6. This has go to be the most truthful post i've ever seen

7. she was the the one that arranged the deal. and she didnt check the bag for the weed until we got inside then she had noticed she got ripped off

im 18. by the way. senior in highschool

8. OK, so you are there, then you leave. But she KNOWS you're coming right back. And she still drops panties for some random dude, knowing you could be back at any second? Is she retarded? Whatever dude, this hoe definitely ain't worth cryin' over.

9. One four loko and she's dropping panties? Wtf are you crying for man find your balls,man up and move on there's too much vagina in this world to be crying over a piece of ass that's probably being railed on at this moment.

10. Fucking bitch of a girl. You went to go buy her and her friend stuff and she's fucking another guy. I wish i coulda beat the shit out of that kid with you.

11. I don't know what prior circumstances resulted in that your evening but it sounds like your girl friend has some abuse in her family. also you need to choose a better source for that pre-mixed alcohol (I had to google loco 4), like your paren't cabinet or those guys behind a 7-11.

12. i find it absolutely hilarious that your name is Havingfun4ever and this is the story you post.

13. goddamn, that just suxs man.

14. every girl younger than 25 has a 99% chance of being a total slut

15. Hook me up with a bottle? hahahah what the fuck

16. that blows, thankfully you passed the breathalizer

17. :mad: A night without weed is a bad one indeed

as for the rest sorry to hear it

18. >Havingfun4ever