my night on x

Discussion in 'General' started by ipack, Jul 29, 2006.

1. To start off, I've never done ecstasy before...simply because I could never find anyone who had any. So last Saturday, I was working my normal weekend job at the hotel and this black dude comes in at 230 in the morning with sunglasses on. I was checking him in and he was all smiling and obviously on something. So I ask him "yo, you been puffin on that good?" he says "no, that's that x man". He took off his sunglasses and his pupils were almost as big as his iris.

I hooked him up with a suite since we weren't full at all and I gave him a kick ass rate. When I was making his key, I heard this "clink clink clink" and 2 small pills come over the desk and land on the counter. He's like "that's for hookin me up" These pills were almost yellowish in color and had a spade symbol on them. He gave me his cell phone number as well

So I waited until I was hangin out with some friends on wednesday night to pop them because we were going to go see a couple of local bands play in a club.

8:30pm: I pop one X pill on a semi-full stomach and my friend picks me up in her honda to go to the club.

9:10pm: we pick up my other friends (2 guys 2 girls total) and go out to the club. On the way there, I start feeling different in my head, like I'm light headed and floating almost. I can feel my clothes against my skin and it feels strange, but good at the same time. My energy level is through the roof

9:30pm: we arrive at the club, and I'm rollin fully by this point. I can hear the music coming out of the club and it sounds so good. I can feel every pulse of the bass drum against my skin it seems like. It was kind of a weird sensation, but not a bad one certainly. I feel good, any inhibitions I have are completely gone at this point. Everytime someone brushes against me it almost feels like electricity. I'm also having minor visual distortions; lights seem to be pulsing that are not...certain objects seem to be moving and pulsating. I also have drymouth like a motherfucker, but I'm careful not to drink too much water

10:15pm: The band that we really came to see is fully into their set and I'm feeling really good. I've started talking to this hot girl with a low cut tank top on. I think she knew that I was rolling because my pupils were dilated to the size of pennies. but everytime she touched me I felt like i was in heaven.

12:00am: The band's set is over and we decide to dip and go smoke some bud at my friend Jessie's house. Surprisingly, I don't really feel the weed all that much as it is overpowered by my X trip. Cigs also don't really taste that great. We decide to watch "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" which I highly reccomend watching under the influence of anything.

2:00am: I start to come down. It's not as bad as I read on erowid. I didn't have any of the feelings of loneliness that I read about. I do however, smoke a bowl to myself and this time I feel the weed kick in. I'm also still under the stimulant effect of X

4:00am: laid down and read a few chapters of my book until i finally crashed and drifted off to sleep

I would highly recommend ecstasy occasionally, I plan on doing it maybe once every 2 weeks or so now :D

2. You would have rolled longer if you didn't do something you had to concentrate on. *cough* movie *cough. Movies are a big no-no for me.

3. haha dude sounds like fun as shit :p :hello:

4. Sounds like you had fun man, ecstasy is a blast just keep it regulated like you said.

5. yea ecstasy is a fucking blast man. in mid august, im movin in my new place with my roomate and we are each dropping 4, should be insane. We dont even turn oin the tv when rolling, just sit on the futon/dance with a 1k wat sub behind it and with a strobe in each corner of the room, a spinning light in on the ceiling and like 9 blacklights, its so fucking sweet!

6. yep same here I like movies on mushrooms as they're relaxed and before you realize it the film is now a set and you're watching from a nook or cranny of the onscreen space that has just stretched past the rabbit vision you once had sober lol

glad to see you enjoyed it ipack just make sure you eat good food and prep and crash with the right stuff

vitamin c green tea and 5htp and l-dopa if you wanna order it off a health site to combat the long term strain your body gets hit with even at 2 week spans

you want to help your body replenish the happy juice instead of making it work overtime on foods that contain it (many don't)

you can't do anything about your heart beating more times except smoke weed or take gaba ect to try and keep your heart rate closer to normal

like anything our body parts have life spans and we gotta keep on top of their needs just like a car

edit - you know you're stoned if you keep thinking ipacks avatar is kerbys puff puff ass

7. Yea 5-htp ftw, and vit c before, during and after, i usually choose gatorade over water when i roll cuz it tastes amazing and replenishes electrolytes etc. ahh i cant wait till i move in...im so excited :)

8. Thats nothing, my sister's 15 year old friend did 6 in one night and her boyfriend did fucking 10. No lie, my sister's friend almost overdosed though because her pills were way more powerful. Scary shit.

9. yea, this kid that we get it from took 29 in one day, they were all like quarter size too, was ridiculous!

10. don't take 5htp or ldopa before during or after rolls if you only do it every 2 weeks

take it when you feel the down depressed shit after you crash and from then on daily as normal

only preload with it if you feel the 'magic' being replaced by speedy tweaked feelings and be very light with the dose if you must

beyond that vitamin c is fine during you just don't wanna covert that vac to a pump and dump 2+ days worth of 5htp in your system (one capsule) cuz it will keep you rolling hard as fuck to the point of serotonin syndrome

one time its not going to kill you or fry your brain but you will feel some vertigo depression zoning out and such like someone coming off a meth binge or repeated dosing of mdma

it's not an x overdose rather it lets your body lending itself to more serotonin then your receptors can handle in that span of time

result is being zoned out and all around 'off' till they readjust and recover in general with good eating rest ect

edit - quater sized? probably not mdma.... I've taken 30 mid level dose tablets in the span of a day and some change most snorted some ingested

mdma is damn near impossiblke to overdose on your friend didn't od...maybe she flat out lied lol

the body doesnt convert it fast enough... you pee out 60% or more as mdma and 10 or so as mda converted by the body but not used

the dose would have to be iv'ed over time to give you peak levels in plasma high enough to kill

11. I was planning on taking 200mg of 5-htp and around 1500mg of vit c before my roll and then 2000mg of vitc and 100mg of 5-htp after that wouldnt be a good idea?

12. Haha yea! Some friends do it to compete, its such a risky competition, who can take the most e, good lord, but that was a few years back, most of them are done with E now. I hate it personally but I admit I may do it soon in the next month or so.

I love space coke(crushed up E) feels nice man.

13. sounds like u had a good night man. first time i did x wasnt too good. after me and my 2 older friends popped some x my older sis and her friend came over, and dude she is a FUCKEN BITCH. she told them to leave me and go drink with them in another room and locked me out, and i was on x too and i went insane i was seriously gonno knock my sister out, but i controlled myself and just let it pass.

14. X is the bomb ass shit, but lets just hope no one fucks with u, because you could get super pumped and pissed off to the point of where u rip they fuckin head off really easily. But its a great drug overall if ur gettin pure mdma.

15. thats weird..because when im on xtc.. i think cigs are great hehe just inhaling is hella good..mmm mmm... hehe but i know what ya mean by not really feeling the weed... and all you can feel is the fabulousness of the x! hehe glad you had fun :D

16. cool man i rolled twice this month one was the first time... i think it's over rated a wee bit, but i bought a purple hammer i took last night... still thought it was over rated.. but i also bought a green chanel double stack for lollapalooza next week... hopin' for the best

17. X is such a wonderful drug. I always drink Orange Juice when I'm rolling. Keeps me hydrated, gives me Vit C, and tastes good as hell. Some say that OJ will make you roll harder. Though, it is probably a street myth. Ive never really noticed a difference. Another fun thing to do is get a bandana, and some Vicks Vapor Rub. Put the rub on the bandana, and tie it around your mouth/nose. Like a western bank robber. Anyway, there are so many fun things to do when you are rolling. Be safe, and stay smart and aware of your surroundings. Dont trust everyone you meet instantly. If you tell people you are rolling, in my expeirence, they will try and mess with you, or steal from you.

EDIT: Not your friends, just random people that you meet.

18. yea rolling is amazing

the feeling you get its just like "im happy to be alive and be able to feel this"

its like i dont care about anything else in the world at this point as long as me and my friends are alive and well

rolling with other people will bring you MUCH MUCH closer to them

19. don't drink orange juice....bad bad

if you're gonna drink anything seek out high alkaline juices not acidic ones

the former will allow it to absorb more readily

20. Ight now try Some L you'll love it