Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My next step. Help needed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ImTheBakerCA, Sep 11, 2012.

1. #1 ImTheBakerCA, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    Ok well I found someone at my school who sells. I asked him if he could get me 2gs and he said yeah he will have it tomorrow. He wants to do the exchange in the parking lot but there are so many people and a big chance of getting caught. I'm not sure if I should go through with it or ask him if we should move off the campus. By the way this will be my first time buying. Also how should I make sure the weed is good quality. I don't want him bullshitting me with names and stuff.

2. Parking lot is fine..just dont be dumb about it. Just remember that most people arnt too concerned with everyone else's business, so I doubt anyones going to be peering over saying "What are they doing!!" As far as quality, know what to look for. Hopefully it will be some good dense bud action

3. [quote name='"ImTheBakerCA"']Ok well I found someone at my school who sells. I asked him if he could get me 2gs and he said yeah he will have it tomorrow. He wants to do the exchange in the parking lot but there are so many people and a big chance of getting caught. I'm not sure if I should go through with it or ask him if we should move off the campus. By the way this will be my first time buying. Also how should I make sure the weed is good quality. I don't want him bullshitting me with names and stuff.[/quote]

parking lot would sketch me out. I'd rather do it in a dorm or something. Check it out before you buy it and if you don't want it just tell him. You could also take your chances just by buying it and if it's no good don't go back to him. I usually look at it and smell it those are good indicators. if the cops roll up...eat it

4. [quote name='"ImTheBakerCA"']Ok well I found someone at my school who sells. I asked him if he could get me 2gs and he said yeah he will have it tomorrow. He wants to do the exchange in the parking lot but there are so many people and a big chance of getting caught. I'm not sure if I should go through with it or ask him if we should move off the campus. By the way this will be my first time buying. Also how should I make sure the weed is good quality. I don't want him bullshitting me with names and stuff.[/quote]

Your in cali I think the parking lot is fine. If your that concerned have him get in your car or vice versa(if available).

Its only 2gs so Id just buy it and see if you like it.

Btw how much you payin?

5. I'm paying $15 for it.

6. Dont even worry about it man, especially if your in cali. No one will take notice to your interaction with the guy, just go for a hand slap when he has the bud in his hand, then slap him the money when you guys are about to seperate. No kid in a school parking lot will call the cops cuz they saw you buy bud hahaha they are probably about to go smoke themselves

7. $15 for two grams? Damn, doesn't matter how shitty the weed is, that's an amazing deal.

8. [quote name='"tatpoj"']

$15 for two grams? Damn, doesn't matter how shitty the weed is, that's an amazing deal.[/quote]

Yea good deal (as long as its 2gs)

9. Really? I'm new to the whole buying bud. I usually just smoke with my sister because she has Shit tons of weed but I kinda wanna get my own so I don't have to rely on here.

10. I'll bet 10$ you get robbed lol..

11. Well I know the rates are different in every part of the country, but in Metro Detroit, $35-40 is typical for two grams of dank

12. A parking lot is usually straight dude. Unless a cop is watching you. No one will know its a deal unless you make it obvious, itll just look like 2 guys saying whats up.

13. shouldnt wish bad karma onto others

14. Ok so I got the bud. Should I post a picture?

15. [quote name='"ImTheBakerCA"']Ok so I got the bud. Should I post a picture?[/quote]

Yes!!!

16. post pics hurry/11!