Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my next move...?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Aug 27, 2003.

?

what should digit do?

1. Get over it. realise its over and move on.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. be a stalker, never let go, you know she still loves you and you still love her... dont give up on l

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. shut the fuck up, stop pestering her, and stop pestering us. so shut the fuck up. pine, yearn, ache

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. shut out your feelings, focus on your other goals in life. do what you can to help legalise cannabi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. go running to one of the other two women you feel strongly for... preferably not the other one onlin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. just chill the fuck out. go meditate or something. i'd tell ya to go smoke something... but it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. kill yourself.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. thrive of the pain and negative emotions, go do some pcp and crack and go on a homicidal rampage vac

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. drown your sorrows in a litre of cheap whiskey.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. other suggestion. (elaborate below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. long distance relationships don\'t work. period. tried it once, and it crashed after about half a year. but then again, we did see eachother quite a few times during that period since we both travelled a bit back then due to our political engagement.

anyhow, you really shouldn\'t take a long distance breakup with a girl you\'ve never even seen live so hard. just you wait till the mother of all breakups, the first real breakup with a girl you\'ve practically lived with over a long stretch of time. now that will rip your heart out.

as for getting into mental balance again. well, you\'ve already done steps 1 and 2.

Zylarks patented 5 step guide to survive the dump:

1: get really, seriously and utterly drunk with some understanding friends.

2: demonize the subject anyway you see fit, projecting your anger at her towards something else. killing birds for some hate-art is a bit over the top if you ask me. i\'d prefer some vice city sniper action on all the bitches that pass you. go for the head shot and watch the blood squirt out their necks. just get that aggression out in a harmless way.

3: stay busy. divert yourself. do what you like the most, and do a lot of it.

4: rationalize the problem away. the \"in the big scheme of things\" train of thought works very well.

5: start scoping out other girls. get into the mindframe that there is no longer *a* girl for you, but *several* potential ones. sooner or later, all those sweet princesses will look mighty interesting. and this is where your libido takes over, and if everything goes right, you score. and the thoughts for your ex vanishes into nothing.

but by then of-course you\'re already heading straight towards another breakup...

2. I thought maybe there was more to it than what you had initially typed. not to pry, but I do understand more now. Im sorry to hear that something happened to have cause these feelings. and you are right, as with time, it will become change and become easier for you.

3. time *is* the big healer in these matters. but at the start, the light in the far end of the tunnel is not that easy to spot. allthough some self-indulgance and general temporary depression is in its place, it must never be allowed to grow into a problem in and by itself.

and even though it does sound like a cliche, life do move on.

without the downers, we wouldn\'t be able to appreciate our highs

4. Oh Digit, I\'m so sorry this happened to you. She didn\'t seem like the type. I think that something else has happened for her not to respond like that.

But if she really has abandoned you, then you can be sure that I am sending you tons of karma (literally) so you can heal your heart and find someone new :)

5. ahh digit, thats just shitty. you deserve better man!!

anyways just go nuts for a bit!! get in your tent, with your arrows, and spend the day seeing how many birds you can knock outta the air.

get pissssssssssssssed drunk and just joke around with your buds, make an ass of yourself in town. (always good for helping the emotiosn)

build some more wacky shit. just start building. build the worlds biggest sculpture. pack it full of psychonetic (is this a word? who cares, you can figure out what it was supposed to mean on your own :p ) energy and then build some more. build till its the most beautiful thing youve ever seen.
    then take a picture.
    then FUCK the thing up!!

hahaha, i always find a good way to cure angry feelings and heartache, is with more angry feelings.

but then, im not the healthiest person that way. my entire life ive just shut everything out. whenever something bad happens, i get mad for maybe a day at the most, and then just completey block it out and dont think of it anymore. will probably lead to some fuckedupednessinmyhead in the future, but for now... it seems to get the job done.

6. my advice would be to seek in this experience its richessness.

The how you fell for each other is big. It showed you by the fact that phisical attraction has nothing to do with feelings.

What does your relation to/with her has revealed about yourself? seperate that into two categories:
    things you knwew, things you didn\'t know
    or
    things you wanna be part of your personality, things you wana seperate from. ...

etc etc.

U never when loves start, but are always told when it ends.

one more thing the big mistake you could do right now is to seek out the same kinda relation/feeling/girl. You come upon someone/somefeelings that will b completly different.

That what makes it worth not putting an end to your actual pain.

on another hand, that painis so pwerfull you can move mountains with it; through meditation, has proposed in option Numberwhatever..

what is over is the shareing together, but what will never b over is what you have shared tresure those memories, but don\'t live in them.

7. thnx hempy.

8. cool advice gri770n.... oooh.. and abc posted stuff too.. i missed that.

gri77on, quite clearly you have spent much time in meditative states. the buddha is strong with you. ;)

here\'s a li\'l preview of the sculptya for those who wanna see what my depraved mind does sometimes. its actually way more tame than i first thought.

9. No prob, Digit. I\'ll be here for you.

10. year true. the original one woz kewl.

plus you need to focus on positive stuff.

it\'s awfull i know plenty of very good advice t give you but i know that nothing can help.

YOU have to WANT TO get over it.
    it can take a few minutes a few days a FEW YEARS. that is your decision entirely.

once you have decicded to go over it, the healing process will start having impact on You.

PS/ does moonlighthigh still logs in? I would like ker point of vu. on a social study kinda view this is very interresting. (I\'m not high, i actually think this could be an interresting opportunity to study human relations, or at least an aspect of them. is that crazy?)

11. no... fuckoff. dont. i dont want anything bad to happen to her. if she\'s happier with wankstain dan then so be it, i\'m happy for her.

12. ouuuuuuuu shame on thee !!

let me help ou with the medidtative part:

this is how a buddhist would learn how to meditate it\'s really simple, give it at least A read.

You start of by thinking about your siblings those that are the most close to you (parents, sister, wife, kids) . You let yourself imerge completly into this well known reassuring everlasting generous LOVE. once you actually feel it, try to enlarge the group of people by releasing all barriers (may they be defensive barriers _i don\'t wanna think about her_ or self-tought barriers _saddam husein needs to die_) in order to include all people you actually know by name, face, or whatever.
    The next steps would be to then include:
    people you see as enemies
    people you don\'t know
    anything alive
    anything.

(I personaly have attained the last step only once in my life, but the firsts stepps are very easy to accomplish; to feel yourself imerged in a uniting love i fills your body with so much KARMA you can\'t immagine)

when Hempress says she sends you karma, it\'s not only words, it\'s energy, pure raw beautifull energy.

PS: i choose the buddha because such a face goes with certains ideas that are know throughout the worlds and that are so close to my values..

does your avatar represent you? no i don\'t think so.

13. also.... should she ever return here... be fucking nice.. ALL OF YOU. i hate it when a couple splits then it splits all the friends too.. seen it happen waaaay too much.. and its just not fucking on. and also, you\'ve all only heard from me, like 77 say, ya havnt heard her side of the story. sure she hurt me, but she\'s been hurting too.

if i can maintain my mental ability enough, i can see that it would be more than possable to be \"just friends\" with someone i love... i\'ve had to do it before for 4 years, i think i can manage it here too.

..... anyways.....

... FUUUUUUCK! :(

i\'m not ready to \"get oer it\" but i\'m ready to heal. ... just lemme fill my glass one more time. ;)

14. what does that bird and what you have dont to him/it represent?
    answer the question so that his death is not vain.

15. here is one question, still about the bird (no i\'m not getting over it)

would you want moonlighthigh to se that?
    and what about that next girl that will be in your arms, would you want her to se that (like any of us, i bet) you are capable to be an animal non censient?.

+++

I feel sorry for that bird, he was probably just living his life however insignificant to us, and you terminated that out of pain.

you cannot put out a fire with fire.

oh well I\'m going out i\'ll be back in few hours i will log back to here about what i said/asked...

PS: you can simply ask me to shutt up if you feel like it: i will just do that: I AM AWARE THAT YOU MAY BE IN PAIN AND NOT YET READY TO .. get over it..

16. moonlighthigh would have to be honest with herself first, in order to be able to be honest with anyone. so the question really is is MLHigh honest with herself? ..
    I sure hope so, for HER sake.

17. you understand my art better than you think. suprisingly so, considering you dont really know me.

all except: \"would you want moonlighthigh to se that?
    and what about that next girl that will be in your arms, would you want her to se that (like any of us, i bet) you are capable to be an animal non censient?.\"

this almost hits the point bang on the head, yet then, completely misses it entirely. its not about concern for how others percieve me at all. such is the path of vanity.

the killing of those two birds was against my character, i feel guilt for it. guilt being yet another form of pain. ~~~~
    fuckit.....

...grrr.... hate explaining my artwork... its just not possable to explain in words that which has been done out of wordless thought and concept.
    forget i started explaining it at all.

a picture can hold a thousand words... unless its done by digit, then if you know what he\'s like with words then you\'ll realise the picture contains nearertwenty thousand words.

18. oh yeah... the cats will feast on the birds.... and if they do not, then the worms will.. they\'ll return to the earth somehow. i would not want to completely waste a beings life for my artwork (fuck, i dont want things to dyie for my artwork at all!) if you\'re going to kill something you damn well better eat it... or have another eat it.

19. Okay, few things.

First off - Dont take life enless you have the means to give it back.

Second - Gri77on you seem like an intelligent person and im glad to have you aboard the city.

Third - I liked the wiggly eyed black man avi better.

Fourth - You can only brood over things for so long.
    Pain is painful, nuff said. You can never get over it, but you can get past it. Find something CONSTRUCTIVE and non-destructive to occupy your time. If you can\'t do so, then your not the creatively strong digit that I know, and have been replaced with one of his lesser-dignified clones. Then, simply go out n get another...take these things into effect and mind..
    You never met her in the flesh before.
    you never *MET* her in the flesh before.
    online relationships are far too shakey....

lastley..she may not have even dumped you! Breaches in communication are often and possible...maybe she is feeling as awful as you are..but dont get your hopes up. Just know that if her dumping you is the case here, then she simply was not the one you were intended to spend your life with, and therfore go out and find that one, or two, or three. Love takes time...

20. this is horrible my connexion keeps falling !!!!
    (to think icame home early to chat with you guys&gals)

Well that could mean one of two things: either i\'m a good art critik (which i\'m not). either you\'re a good artist.

you\'ve said too much! i wanna understand now, if U think it would help to put words on what it is that pic represent to your eyes/art/soul, i sure am curious.
    why? becoz that pic raises many feelings in me, I wonder how they would compare to your goal.. (artisticaly, I can understand that.. i don\'t understand). But there are those artists that want to be understood, and thoses that don\'t even care, I rather the one whom wants to be understood. But I can understand that your will was to make ME feel.
    I tell straight away what I think(that is I, as in me myself and I, IMHO):
    Your goal was to SHARE your pain. It defenitly a mean to ease the pain. And certain people need to be engulfed in such a sharing.
    Personaly I don\'t, I was kinda sharing the pain already. I felt I was taken ostage nearly! I mean you pic did Raise in me STRONG feelings.
    anyway that\'s how I percieved it, which is what makes me unique.

I agree, but you see now I wasn\'t talking about that kind of perception,

I for one needed to be reassured on this very point. THANK YOU.

yes we see it all over art in any form: \"evil\" (note the quotes) spread much faster than good.
    someone happy spreads happyness around him, but someone sad spreads much more saddnes around him.

I can\'t ...
    Plus I\'m curious, plus it may (correct me the second i say something competely crazy) help YOU... ?

true but I think the strengh/talent of an artist would be (can be) to generate in his audience different feelings but none opposite to the goal he aimed.

But you reassured me, thanx again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

.. {speechless, pleased, ashamed}
    me2 but i don\'t dislke this one, it has its humor, plus its suprising to see how two circle plus a line can do!!

ohhh no don\'t get me started...

time? humm nope I don\'t (completly) agree. you CAN fall in a split second (those of you over 30 must know what I mean). But to make those feeling last, it takes EFFORTS. how could i put words on what I mean. .. ?
    Once two people find out they are \"compatible\" they have to WORK IT OUT. together. it\'s not becoz two people are compatible that they can live a life together. they have to learn to live with the partner .. in heart, in life, in responsibilities, in good and bad moments, etc etc.. (so i\'d say it\'s not /only/ time)
    that is soooo easy to say and not so easy to do.
    When I actualy realized that, I dumped the women I whould have married (we were engaged). becoz it scared me to see I wasn\'t up to the task (the \"learn to make it work together\"). If i did a mistake in this life this has to be it. (kinda cool, becoz i\'m not afraid of death now: i alread have lost the most meaning full thing in my life; but it doesn\'t restrain me from LIVING. I\'ll meet someone else, I shall be a husband and a father, I will raise a family in happyness, and in a next life, i\'ll go after her again)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.