My next Investment. Good or Bad Idea?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cunningham, Jan 8, 2013.

1. My last grow failed to my lack of time I put into my growing experience but that's okay. I'm gonna try another grow with my bagseeds in my new closet set up I'm working on but I've been looking into grow tents and I think I found a good beginner one that I could use until I can afford like a large $1000 grow tent set up kit. Anyways please tell me what you think of this kit!

HTG Supply - Mother Keeper Complete Grow Tent System

How many plants do you think I could fit in there? & will that be large enough to keep the plants in until I'm ready to harvest?

Also I didn't like my germination process last time. Last time I used a cheap starter kit and the wet paper towel method but I'm thinking of going a little more advanced and ordering a nice kit.

HTG SUpply - HTGSupply Seed Starter Kit

Please tell me what you think about the new equipment I'm thinking of purchasing!

2. The Tent:
    It'll hold 3-4 plants.

Prolly best if you research ScrOG Training . Not much head room ( 4 feet tall) and T5s will mean an even canopy is paramount for a decent harvest.

It will serve for a starting place......

What,s the closet like? It may still be better to invest in a HID, so a little info on that could help in a better assessment.

The starting kit:

I'd just buy they tray, plugs, and dome.

Seeds mats can be a pain. Espesially withoute the thermostats ( a 75$ item).