Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Newest Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CannaChris420, Oct 2, 2010.

1. #1 CannaChris420, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    [​IMG]
    Does anything look off about this beautiful bud?

I enhanced the colors just a bit. Here's the original shot:
    [​IMG]

Another shot:
    [​IMG]

I only picked up a quarter, but the shit was fluffy like none other. It broke apart with the slightest of ease, still retaining just the perfect amount of moisture. It was a very smooth earthy taste and it actually smelt exactly like Fruit Loops, lol. By far one of my favorite herbs. I know identifying strains is close to impossible by picture and description alone, but if anyone wants to take a crack at it I'd love the entertainment! :D

2. Damn that is some delicious looking ganj!

Stay toasty. :smoking:

3. Holy Cow Shit!That first pic is Pure Awesome :smoke:

4. That looks awesome! What was the high like OP?

5. the stuff i have looks exactly like that. does that stuff smell lemony at all to you?

6. Goodsmoker- The high was very Sativa like. Not a lot of 'stoned' but a whole lot of umph. It was a very nice head high. Left me clear thinking but easily distracted at the same time. Ever smoke bud that just makes you really philosophical and serious but funny at the same time? It was sort of like that. Legnthy Explanations FTW

Third Eye- it didn't smell lemony at all. Like I said it smelt exactly like Fruit Loops. I don't mean it smelt fruity, I mean it smelt like putting your nose into a bag of Fruit Loops... definitely different but totally welcomed! :smoke:

7. #8 Asyd420, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
    looks like some dank

8. Yeah I toked a jay earlier (birthday today :D ) which was like this. The bud was shittier than your stash, but it did surprise me. Usually I smoke bud that puts my ass in a couchlock, the green I toked today done as you said, on a slightly lesser scale

9. #10 CannaChris420, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
    ^Exactly. It was in fact a surprisingly lesser high than expected by appearance and smell alone, but what it did provide was totally ok by me :D

EDIT: Happy Birthday!!!

10. thanks man :D