My new zong :D

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by gary7512, Aug 13, 2012.

1. I went down to my local headshop the other week and picked up this beauty. It cost me $120 for everything shown in the pic. What do you guys think of it?

Attached Files:

2. Badass! How does she hit?

3. I think hitting/owning a zong is something that should be on every stoner's bucketlist.

I mean look at the thing, really, I just want to go buy one now :p

4. I have a zong thats kind of similar just a little bit bigger and has a 10 arm perc. needless to say i love it.

welcome to the zong family niggy.

5. Quite a beautiful piece, I wish I had one like that at my headshop. For $120, that's amazing. Enjoy yourself, man.

6. I like a good Zong, but i love a good Sour. :smoking:

7. I dont like zongs but Thats a real good deal!

8. she hits like a champ. I smoke a lot, and one personal packing gets me ripped. Also this pic is a little outdated, My friend broke the ash catcher, so he paid me money to replace it, and I shelled out a few extra bucks to buy a 3-arm perc.

9. This thing is great. Awesome pickup for $120.

10. I used to be a big fan of zongs as long as they are glass on glass they hit fine. Nice purchase.

11. I love my Zong! I have a limited edition called "the hemperor"

12. Name her ziggy.

13. I normally think A/Cs look unappealing, but that set up really pulls it off. A beauty you got there for sure

14. [quote name='"Lulla"']I normally think A/Cs look unappealing, but that set up really pulls it off. A beauty you got there for sure[/quote]

I could agree more...

15. [quote name='"Lulla"']I normally think A/Cs look unappealing, but that set up really pulls it off. A beauty you got there for sure[/quote]

Thank you!

16. Damn bro nice find that's a cheap price I would say! Looks fucking dope bro