My new ZOB Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by chicoguy, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Here's my new piece, its a ZOB bong with a 8 arm perc tree fused to the top and bottom, super sturdy. It rips very smooth. I'd post a milk shot but i can't smoke this weekend. Also here's a sneak peak at a couple of my indoor plants from my recent harvest. I'll be making a thread here shortly in the indoor grow section.

Attached Files:

2. #2 RedSmiley, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011
    Dude that is so sick! Im loving the simple color scheme. Looks like a lil much water in it though. How much did she run you, 350?

Your laddies are looking good too, looks like some sativa if im not mistaken?

3. love bent neck tubes. what did you pay for this beauty

4. Got it for about 280 with the bowl piece. pretty stoked on it. Going out today to try and find a bigger bowl piece or a side car ash catcher.

5. Pick that up at blaze n J's? They have a ton of ZOB's lately. I like there blaze pieces better, but that is def the sickest ZOB I have seen. Check out kush for bowls, better selection and they have some top name artist's stuff there like royal, koji, morgan, and Freek.

6. Killer Zob, I have a straight tube myself, it rips.

7. looks like more than an 8 arms to me bro

8. nomnomnom i like the b&w!

9. dam so sik, i hope to one day own one, cherish it. stay up

10. Nice piece. Seems more bubbler like with that small opening in the mouth piece.

11. That is my favorite zob ever! the color scheme would match so ncely with my family

12. glassuseonly indeed, I love blazenj's. I went to Kush a couple weeks ago and your right they have sick glass, probably going to go their tomorrow to check out their bowls.

norml56 yeah it's definitely bubbler'ish , don't even know how to classify this piece.

It's nickname btw is the saxabong since it looks like you're playing the sax while ripping it :smoke: . It hasn't been named yet though, nothing has stuck yet.

13. sooks like a solid peice, a roommate of mine has a real similar one