Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My New Year's Eve? Veuve Clicquot & Mary-Jane!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ElendGold, Jan 2, 2009.

1. I thought I could share my first great night of 2009!

Early after-noon, I drink some Veuve Clicquot (One of the best Champagne out there), and then for the evening I smoke some great weed.

My pusher felt jolly I guess, and sold me some Dank ass stuff, same strain as this one http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...st-smell-ive-come-across-montreal-canada.html . Intense Sativa, like I've never thought it could be possible.
    [​IMG]

And then we finish the late night with good ol' Cheeseburgers at Mc'Do! Sorry for the bad quality, cellphone ain't that good of a camera!
    (Double Cheeseburger like BigMac / CheeseBacon / Chicken Sandwish w. Tomato / Coke & Fries!)
    [​IMG]

Happy New Year!

Elend.

2. lol that looks like my new year except i drink miller highlife and my order was to go

3. I was diggin that first pic...ahhh impossibly intense sativa? scrumpdiddlyumptious
    Then the second pic ruined it.

But each to their own :D

4. Haha, I'm sorry The Montreal Ritz wasn't serving at that time of night :rolleyes:

5. Just out off curiosity, for how much goes a bottle of Veuve Cliquot in the States.
    Around here (Belgium) they go for 30-35 € per bottle depending on the store. But we are much closer to the champagne area than u guys (4 hour drive) so i guess it's probably even more expensive in the states.

6. Veuve is my FAVORITE. Sounds like a good night.

Sambo- a bottle of Veuve is between $35-50 depending on where we buy it.

7. Sounds almost like mine, except we had a gallon of Jager and a gallon of Bacardi. And we went to 7-11 instead haha.

8. Exactly 41.50$ No taxes.

Over here in Quebec (I'm in Canada), distribution of alcohol is controlled by a state company. SAQ (Société des Alcools du Québec) AKA Liquor Society of Quebec.

Something a little funny, I'm nearly 20 y/o and the cashier at the store actually asked to see my card (18 is the legal drinking age in Quebec), to which I answered

"Do I look like a 17 y/o guy who wants to get drunk on Veuve Clicquot?" Haha

Elend.