Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

my new whip

Discussion in 'General' started by lil_poot, Aug 22, 2008.

1. #1 lil_poot, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
    im just now getting around to takeing pics. so here they are

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

License shot removed. --Hempress

2. chevy > *

3. hey nice pick up. is it a 5 spd manual? owning a black car might suck due to black showing the most inperfection in paint. swirl marks will be your worst enemy

4. i hope you carry a lot of stuff around in your car...
    i get real sad when i see people in trucks and SUV's and they never have cargo...

especially because of gas prices and the environment, and like five million other reasons.

5. I know your plate number now.

6. yeah man you might want to take that last picture down.

7. yea i will. i dont cary much stuff with me but i hate little cars and stuff.

8. Nice car but really? I mean you photoed your license plate and everything... cmon...

9. i blured it and reposted it. thanks for takin it down hempress

10. Haha, Yeah, Go earth! I hate that, like when you see an old lady driving a full sive escalade.

...but at the same time I drive a fairly large truck and I hate driving cars, I hate being so low to the ground! But I do haul some shit in my truck, not a lot, and use it for like pulling my boat and going camping and shit. And it kicks ass having a truck in the winter! I love driving in the snow

11. yea i got this for school because its gonna be snowing and shit. and i love being low to the ground but not in a car. lol