My New Vape Bros Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by adambommb, Jul 9, 2010.

1. #1 adambommb, Jul 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2010
    Picked it up from some dude on craigslist for 40 big ones;)
    i think it was a catch for 40, what do you guys think?
    note that the line under the logo says "Patent Pending"
    how old could it be? :confused:
    [​IMG]
    And the whip
    [​IMG]

2. its the not hands free one, so a few years. it should say on a sticker underneath. and did you ask the owner if the number on the bottom was registered? they have a lifetime warranty or something.

congratulations on your purchase, i have a VB as well, i love it. its awesome to smoke out of, take really good care of it and it will treat you very well.

3. #3 adambommb, Jul 9, 2010
    I couldn't find anything on the sticker like a date but the serial number is 5 numbers opposed to the 6 that are on the newer models so damn:eek: and no i didnt ask but i tried it on the website and thats when it said it wasnt valid for the warranty registration, how could i go about finding out?
    anyways its still so nice to smoke out of it gets me blasted:smoking:

4. 40 bucks for a well functioning VaporBros is a VERY good deal.

Enjoy..........

5. Sweet:D
    i was hoping i wouldn't go wrong buying it but I've been enjoying it all day and it proved to be a worthy purchase

6. you should be able to send it back to vb and have them replace it with a ceramic heating element.other then that good find. welcome to the vb club haha.:)

7. so they would replace it even though it isnt broken?

8. yeah, all you need is a VB service request form. since your not registered it would probably be $35 for the actually service and $10 for the return shipping.
    you can also trade in your vapor brothers for a better model..they will give you a huge discount for doing that..like a standard model would be 93.hands free would be 100 and hands free coffee would be 105. its your call man.

9. Wow. Didn't know they'd do that. Good info.

That's worth a +rep.

10. #10 blackbur, Jul 9, 2010
    Thanks, recently i had to get my unit repaired[broken heating element due to turning it off and on often..supposed to leave it on a low setting between multiple uses its easier on the heating element.] so i read the service request form like 100 times just to make sure i was doing everything correct.

Customer service was excellent, they responded to my messages daily and always kept me updating on my unit and the status of repair/departure. Whole repair took 5 days and shipping took at least 4 days[ran into July 4th weekend]

World to the wise, if you have a broken vaporizer get it fixed but make sure its clean, a lot of VB users are afraid to send in their unit because the element is at an angle which causes the herb to fall on to the unit[if its not packed properly] and leave resin, resin is easy to clean with rubbing alcohol and because of the ceramic screen it doesn't make a huge mess. VB won't make a huge deal if their is a lil resin on it. :D

11. That was the problem I was having when I used the VB. Tipping the unit back a little helped, but the packing thing is beyond me. I watched the video on youtube, and still screwed it up.:(

12. I used a small wooden cylinder that came off of a foam painting tip i had and its about the same circumference as the bowl[past the red hot label] and i just push it down firmly so it compacts it a little, then when its time to stir..i take my bamboo skewer[can be purchased at any supermarket or bbq store] and stir it up then take the wooden cylinder and press it down again firmly so that it doesn't fall at an angle. pretty sure the wooden cylinder that im using can be bought at any arts and crafts store which is also a good place to buy a Avb collection jar.:)
    Hope this helps.

13. I just picked up that same unit for $60. And i thought i got a good deal :)

14. I am cursed when it comes to this vape. Used one tonight, got it loaded properly...then coughed into the whip, sent weed everywhere. Just keep me away from them, its not the vape, its me....:(

15. Either your Temperature was too high or you were pulling to slow both will give you really hot vapor which can easily irritate your throat and lungs.Turning down the temp and pulling fast should fix this..if not look into a bong..or bubbler..or put your whip in the freeze for a couple of hours before your session.
    [The whip won't break its made of scientific glass its used to diverse changes in temps]