My new sprout is lookin weird...

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by thirdeyehigh420, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Its a indica breed, about 3 or 4 ins, and about 5 or 6 days old. In the pic you can see my problem. Thats the leaf the seed fell off of, and its been like that since. What should I do?

Attached Files:

2. first of all the leave falling off is fine second your plant is stretched to hell in back you need to move your light closer you shouldnt be needing to have any support unless your light is to far away Id suggest getting a CFL regular lights you cant get close enough without burning.

3. also try to start plants in plastic party cups because its going to be harder for someone like you to transfer to a bigger pot once the plants roots outgrow. Remember to keep the plant in total darkness when the lights are off and keep it on at least 18 hours of light 6 of dark. CFLS are at biglots i seen some circle ones for 2$ on sale. Try getting some 20-24 ounce cups and poking holes in the bottom to start plants next time Id suggest getting new light source and starting ever

4. Im using a spiraled tube bulb and i have it like 2-3 in away from the top, and the prop is there to help support it, it isnt falling over or anything, i have it in that because it will come out easier, dont know why it just does, ive grown before and havent had a problem, and about it stretched out, it aint, ive seen others get longer before starting their 2nd set, also, i have it on 24 hour lights, mainly because i dont have one of those plug in things, and im ghetto growing so im using whatever is at hand