My new smoking buddy!

Discussion in 'General' started by fuzzyl0g1c, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Jasper.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All grown up:

[​IMG]

(yes he's a dog, lol. and he's not a smoker.)

2. that cute son of a bitch

3. pomeranian?

4. yep! fortunately he doesn't bark much.

5. Hahaha hes fuzzy. THa'd be my thizzle buddy. Haha

6. cute little dog you have there.

7. aye, cute little bastard!

You gonna smoke him out ? see if he likes it or not ?

Whenever i bring weed around my mothers dog, he litterly will sit next to me, and wait till i feed him some tiny buds, or stems - THEN he will only let me blow a little smoke in his face then go lay down- funny shit...

I dont blow smoke in him unless he asks for it!! =P its a wierd kinda realtionship!

8. Beautiful dog man.

9. the first pic he doesnt even look real:p

10. Cute dog, man. Watch it though...we just got a pre-owned (not to sound like a car dearler..) weiner dog to play with the one we already had, and I had my bag sitting out on the table beside my dad's beer, and when we came inside from doing some yard work, the dog had eaten the weed and drank his beer :|. So watch out for that.

But seriously, that dog is SO fuzzy. So cute.

11. those damn moocher dogs

12. My dog climbs up on the couch/bed when I start smokin. She gets the stems, she fuckin loves em. Only once in a rare while will she let me blow smoke in here face though. Cute ass dog man:hello: how old?

13. oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he si sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a pomeranian too.....they are so quiet and cute ...:hello:

Attached Files:

14. awwwww so cute bro. i wish i had a doggy :[ my mom has one at her place, but i can't even get near it. it just sits in the corner and barks and whines and shakes uncontrollably when anyone else is around her except for my mom. rescue dog =(

15. Thanks for all of the nice replies guys! He is 5 months old on 4/20. I just hit the bong and everytime I do he investigates the milk shot. haha.

16. soooo cute! oh man.

17. hella cute dog brother

18. Badass dog man.