My New SGW - Waffle Perc - Showerhead A/C [MILKVID + PICS!]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 12bottles, Dec 5, 2010.

1. #1 12bottles, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    High all :smoke:

Picked this up from my LHS today, dude hooked me up with a good deal. What do you think?

- Stone Glass Works Waffle tube
    - Stone Glass Works Shower head A/C
    - Matching bowl

About to go break her in...will report back shortly. :smoke:
    Milk: Yfrog Video : yfrog.com/n1eduz

Pics...

Attached Files:

2. Daaaaamn nice setup man.

3. Wanted the exact same setup for awhile. Looks great man. :smoke:

4. Thanks guys - after my initial run last night, I forgot to come back and post a milk vid! Will have one up later today. :cool:

5. Get those milks up man!

6. Nice tube. I really like the steel wool on that slide

7. soooo thirsty hurrryyy@!!

8. is that A/C GonG?

or connected?

love all the pieces.

my cookies are in need of something......

*wink*

9. price? and milk

10. I was looking at the same tube but, didn't know which a/c to get. I Like yours though.

11. Thanks - they had a choice of 4 worked sections on the A/C and matching slides...I liked this one too.

Haha - going to load up and grab a vid right now!

The A/C is GonG, I just threw a k-clip on there to make sure it doesn't disconnect during lift-off :D

Tube was marked at $300, got it for $280, A/C marked at $200, got it for $175 and bowl was discounted to $20. So $475+ taxes out the door.

Thanks - the shop I picked it up from had non-worked A/Cs for a little less, but I liked the matching section + slide too much to pass it up!

Milk coming up!

12. Vid doesnt work. Cuts off at :12. Maybe its just me. I wanna see that baby milk :D

13. I just clicked and saw it all the way through. Noticed the bong slides across the table a little too...ahah.

Can anyone see the vid?

14. Sweet video dude, nice glass. looks like it rips well. happy smokin:smoke:

15. looks nice

16. Thanks all - I'm playing with the water levels right now. Never used a waffle perc before...anyone have any insight?

17. whats the thing yer using to torch that?

18. hott nice milk!
    awesome tube :bongin:

19. That would be the herb iron. Gotta love the on switch!