My new RooR...opinons?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by reekomds, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Again, smoke a quality piece with percs that don't drag. Just as fast of a rip dude lol

2. That is a really nice RooR. Plus it is a good memory of your trip to the dam. Everyone is acting like he can only own one tube.

3. No offense but you are clueless and contradicting yourself left and right. If you choke then you want something smoother with a perc. Looks like you just like to have a harsh rip basically

4. Fuck the label, hows it smoke?

5. unfortunately i have to wait until Wednesday to test seeing as i need to bring it into the US I'll post a milk shot soon.

6. once again personal preference if a perc makes you happy I'm happy for you. I like my piece....THAT'S WHY I BOUGHT IT!

7. ^Just619 thats why i said "for me". personal preference amigo. you can go smoke the most perc'd tube i've ever seen, but im still gonna want to take a few quick snaps out of a straight tube.

i hope that doesn't come off as sounding like im pissed or anything. im pretty baked haha.

-and yeah, i'd much rather take a few snaps off a bowl rather than all this pulling the whole f-ing bowl thing i see going on in all the milkshot videos. wtf?

-jfw

8. #48 Just619, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    Pulling the bowl out is The carb and how you clear it. How are you getting Quick rips in the first place if you arent using the carb to clear it??!!

I think you guys are mislead. You keep saying you want a quick rip so go with the straight tube. I really see no extra effort clearing my double chamber pieces vs my single chamber pieces. But then again I'm not smoking china glass with draggy percs either.

9. please inform me of the draggy pieces of china glass i have around my house...because if i did..i would clean them out as i do with all my pieces..and smoke a fat bowl ahaha..

but for real. we get it. you like percs..we don't. i don't think were gonna change each other's minds...but we might haha. who knows man.

simplicity and nostalgia (for me) will always beat percs and coils and super diffused whatever it is haha. just saying man

commence blast off!

-jfw

ps.- and i was saying that i see kids posting videos of milkshots where they burn the whole bowl. i think its dumb. thats all.

10. hahahha this discussion is going down the tubes but i just wanna say yall sound like a bunch of n00bs lawlz. listen to Just619, while maybe hes talkin too unnecessarily imo, hes at least speaking knowledge. i duno what u other guys are talkin about hahahaha

11. What the fuck dude, more like 425 USD.

I like that glasswork, wish I had one.

12. I've smoked out of the same roor. It gets me blazed out of my mind. Its pretty harsh, I highly suggest getting a removable perc and a diffused downstem.

13. It really is just a matter of personal preference i've smoked a perced roor and staight tube. If I liked the perced better I would have gotten one. Can't end the discussion on wether percs are good or not. I was just looking to get some feeback on what people thought of the piece not an in depth convo on percs.

14. i was thinking of getting an ash catcher but the Roor are a little expensive as cool as they may be. any advice of attachments in specific?

15. I for 1 love this tube. Sick pick up! the label and sig are nice. Mine stays in the tube line up. Something about a nice simple tube rip that i enjoy. The crown mouthpiece gives it a classy touch.

16. #56 twin2, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah but a perced roor is complete and utter trash in comparison to a stemline or gridded showerhead tube; the difference is night and day. Everyone here thinks that once they've hit/own a RooR they have and know about high end quality glass. You couldn't be more wrong. The OP's .de is nice and a solid tube but it can't even come close to an SG stemline, toro single/double chamber, SGW waffle, DWB single/double chamber, EFS single/double, etc.. But you wouldn't know that because everyone here saying percs suck have hit either a china perc or a poorly made 4 arm roor tree perc and think they know what's up. Enjoy your tube but don't be ignorant and write off something that you would surely enjoy given the correct product.

17. nice pick up. i have a orange label beaker bottom .de RooR i got for 220 usd. i dont really like percs, im more of a simple kind of guy. its all personal prefence there's no right or wrong. Enjoy your beautiful new piece on wendsday my good sir!

18. #58 imyourcat, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    Like I said, I've owned two bongs with percolators and they both clogged up.

You're an idiot bro.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

19. Hadda report you. No need to start a fight over someone just wanting others to look at his tube. Not really sure why this got onto percs. Obviously the guy doesn't care about them an just wanted this tube so lets just leave it at that.

20. exactly what i was thinking as i read the entire thread.

to the OP, Roor store you say? looks fake :p lol i'm just playin, i don't even like Roor and that is a very classy tube my friend. you should look into a nice diffy for it! also, when i had a straight tube i threw an inline a/c on it with a 6 arm downstem, and that tube is still the smoothest hitting tube i've hit to date. again though, super sick piece man, one the sweetest Roors i've scoped :D