My new roor 16" orange label straight shooter diffused $120

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jaydub, Apr 11, 2009.

1. #1 jaydub, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    MY NEW ROOR FOR $120 WITH EVERYTHING AT VENICE. THE ROOR WAS ORIGINALLY 180 PLUS TAX, BUT I HAGGLED IT DOWN TO 120. IM ALSO A LOCAL AT VENICE.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    HITS LIKE A BEAUTY.

2. i hate that the cheapest roor in az is 200 and that doesnt even include a diffy

3. how'd u snag that deal?

4. woh, i thought the only orange label roors they had were the zumos. Looks like a sick slide.

5. I got the bong in venice and everyone knows you have to haggle in venice, and thats what i did. haha. i also told them my other bong broke, and they felt bad for me.

6. Awesome pickup. I'll be in Venice this weekend so maybe I'll score a nice bong too.

7. Check out the stores Smokin Heaven and Art of Venice, they have great deals there.

8. Thanks for the advice. Do you live near venice or just visiting?

9. I live about 45 minutes away. So i guess it isnt that far.

10. Oh, I'm in the valley, so about 45 minutes away too.

11. I love venice. Glass paradise.

12. nice i got a phire its ok

13. i thought you got this from venice... its the fact they dont come with roor diffusers or slides that makes me sketched out.. for 120 tho even if its fake thats a decent pickup.

14. lets see a better pic of the slide... I'm diggin the color scheme

15. Awesome RooR, + rep.

16. the price is actually about right considering the cheap diffy and bowl.

17. Reppin the valley haha.

18. Its definitely not fake. And the roor downstem, has a roor label on it. Dont US roors make slitted downstems now? And i chose that bowl out of a free selection, and the Roor did come with the original bowl, but they gave me a choice to choose a free one too.

19. ive seen there roor tube downstems. just a strait undiffused tube with a roor sticker on it. one shop has some sick roor gog steamrollers tho.