Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My new RASTA bong!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ConnorW, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Got this piece today it's pretty tall I'd say 17-20 inches and really thick( hahaha)
    It rips pretty good and I think I'll add a nice ash catcher to the mix

Attached Files:

2. Looks Cool :)

Not my first choice but Nice Bong.

My only issue is that you cant see the milk. So i guess its like a little present every time you take a hit.

3. Thats a chill bong!

My friend had one like that a while ago and it ripped so fat!

but ya i like bongs where you can see it milk

smoke a fatty out of it!!!!!

4. cool bong mang

5. I'll be :bongin: in a couple minutes I'll rip a giant one for y'all, yea the only downside is I can't tell how big a hit it is, when I buy an ash catcher it'll for sure be clear

6. crazy I have the same one looks exactly the same except mine is much shorter! love it. i call mine Sir Rasta Bong Von Ripenstein ;)

7. Ya i still like those bongs because they have a big chamber and for some reason gets fatty hits,

A clear ash catcher would be perfect because you can still see it milk and see how dense the smoke is:smoke:

8. sweet bong man! i love the rasta colours :)

let us know how it rips. +rep

happy toking :bongin:

9. How much did it cost you?

10. Its got me obliterated right now, it hits smooth with big hits and it's pretty cool smoke also!