My new piece (:

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Rook34, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Sorry for the shitty quality, Its the only camera I have.. But what'dya think?

Attached Files:

2. It looks like a normal, decent spoon. I hope it serves you well my friend.

3. First piece too, So I thought I did alright. Only paid about 15$ for it. It also changes colors!

4. kind of generic looking but congrats man

5. Thanks guys :)

6. It's nice. Personally, I'm not a fan of pipes you can see through though. Especially white/regular glass.

7. If I had to say, I'd guess that one is fumed. I bet it'll turn blue, most likely.

8. Once I start using it more often, the blues and purples will come out! :D :smoke:

9. That's looks just like my first piece lol. Bought it for about $5. Haven't touched it in over a year lol

10. lol looks cooler then mine. Mine was only $5. Is that color changing glass possibly?

11. i love bowls, and clear glass and i think it might change blue:D

12. Is the area under the bowl changing color yet? That is where you get the color when it starts. My first one was pretty legit, similar sized, but there was two black stripes all through it with smaller rasta stripes on it that made a leaf on the front, then they went back to the mouthpiece. Then it turned green after I had it for a while. The 'rents found that one though :( sad day... Thankfully, I no longer have to worry about that ;)

13. Yeah, its color changing glass im pretty sure. The blues and purples will start coming out more. they already have! Yeah its already started to change colors! :D It looks sick! :smoke: And the rents almost found it, But they didnt! so no problem :smoke: