My New Piece! (Just Got Home)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by EastCoastToke, May 11, 2012.

1. Named it Bob, yes as in Marley.. yes its cliche, but when you see it you'll see why! Yes, those are 14 different Bob Marley faces inside the glass, they color change.. I'm working on it now.. when it starts to fill Ill hit you up! Got this at Visions in Ocean Beach, SD.. it was the last one there too. The guy said they got two, the owners friend got the other. Also if you look at the front of it, it is weighted so that if its to fall it lands on a more 'stronger' part.. I dropped it on my carpet it didn't work, but its still a sick piece!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Interesting piece. Nice grab

3. Thanks, I started smoking w/ it tonight and noticed the faces are set up in a tile pattern.

XOXOX
    OXOXO
    XOXOX

Similar to that. The color changing is black, basic I guess.. and the Xs are where Bob Marley's afro turns black.. the O's are where his face turns black.. its going to look nice. I'll post pics here when it changes some more. I'll give it a nice run tomorrow!

4. thats gonna be sweet

5. That's pretty cool for the sole purpose of it having the faces what did it run ya

6. They had this cool as piece for $70 but I saw this, it was listed at $100 but the guy working threw it to me for $80.01 .. then gave me a few freebies.

I'm in the middle of working on a Dry Piece collection, so look forward to another post probably next week, Ill be going back & maybe getting that $70 piece after this color changes some more, told the guy Id bring it back so he can see how it looks, he was curious.

7. Sorry for the double post, but I figured Id take a picture since the first face is basically color changed, use your imagination for the rest until I get it done. (Won't be long have a nice pick up coming Saturday!)

[​IMG]

8. oh fuck just creamed

9. That's what I'm saying man.. there was another piece that was equally cool but in a different kind of way that was even cheaper.. but I couldnt say no to this.. it's fucking Bob Marley all ove my pipe. I'm making his afro black and his face black every other picture the more I smoke. I'm bringing him back to life.

I'm pretty ripped right now at 10:55am working hard to get the color change.:smoke::smoke:

10. I could never keep a piece like that. I don't use any of my pieces without cleaning them after every use.

11. I'm like this w/ a bong.. but when it comes to dry pieces I enjoy color changing.. I let 'em get completely finished, take a pic, then clean them back to new & get a new piece. It makes the process fun for me, this is the most different one that I've seen though.

12. Same. A bong is a lot diff. Water gets hella foul, and it just looks bad.

A pipe is a diff. story, I also like seeing them change, but even if they don't, I'm not constantly cleaning them like I do my tube.

13. That's the thing about me though, since I'm not cleaning them I try to pick color changers. The one I'll be buying next week is gonna have you guys trpping.. it's a cool piece. This and the next one are both from local blowers here in San Diego! I can try to get names.

Look forward to another one though! I might start posting all of my pictures of new pieces in my pick up thread in my signature though, not sure yet! It'd be easier though.

14. never saw a color changing pipe, change colors...thats pretty cool man

15. Dude... I love that piece. Ive always wanted a nice color changer but can't find one :/

16. All I get are color changers, I might pick up a new bubbler tonight though!! I'm about to upload my pick up thread in a second!

17. new pic man it has to be changed by now

18. :smoke::smoke:

I'll post one tonight, I got a new bong I have to upload pictures of & throw in a thread also.. & I may have another strain added to the pick up thread!

19. I'm uploading the pics of the color change now, along with the new pics of my bong at the "My Stash Jar | Medical Pick Ups | New Glass Thread in my sig. They will be up in a few, putting that together once tihs posts.

20. wow thats pretty cool man. i likey