Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My new pickupp and some pieces...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by nugbuzzed, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Just picked up a dub of alittle bit of sour d, and some northern lights. Pics probably wont do justice but this bud is dank :smoking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    white lighter:eek::eek::eek:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

bowl & steamroller
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Well this got no love haha
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Yum, looks like a greaat eighth to me.

Good smoke? Nice pieces also..

4. You have the same grinder asd me and I picked up some dank which I thought was sour diesel about 2 days ago. smoked about 5g between a few mates last night. a good 6/7 hour session.

5. Damn that looks nice enjoy man

6. Looks dank dude! Nice piece too... But lets talk about that white lighter.. haha jk ;)

7. yeah i figure its something around that my dealer owed me so he packed it out :smoking:, but yeah this bud hits so nice the northern lights tastes so freshh haha.

8. looks like its got super kief, hows the smoke on that? Looks like its super dense:wave:

9. Those are some dank buds for sure man +rep where you at in ny the city?

10. nah im over on long island