My New Pet

Discussion in 'General' started by db4lyfe, May 28, 2009.

1. i'll tell you right now, no girl finds it sexy when the spider eats.

2. Dude get it off mah fucking screen.

3. i will tell you right now you dont know the chicks where i live

4. If thats what turns on the girls in your area, well ill stay away from those girls

5. haha, thats awesome! I love snakes and spiders and all forms of bugs/reptiles that make people freak out.

Also, if what your saying about the girls where you live is true, I might have to take a road trip down to Virginia someday :D.

6. Do you live in a trailer park?

sorry, but I HATE FUCKING SPIDERS!!!
    [but my favorite superhero is spider-man]

7. mine recently passed from old age, when she DOES have more sacs then you should def remove them or chances are the babies will escape and im sure you dont want a million of those in your house and on ur bed and stuff...i miss mine like hell and am planning on getting a new one asap...theres pix of her on here... search "misstress"

actually i was enthralled while she ate...

8. i love watch her spin her web i mist it with water so she can drink and i usually give her a

moth every day she is content this is the 4th one i have had in a 8months the other ones i

let go but i just might keep her for awhile i thought about trying to get her high but i cant do

that like with my dog its easy to get my dog high she trys to clear the bong and trys to fight

me for a hit im not into getting animals high unless i know they want it i would post a video

but the City would get mad:(

9. get a praying mantis from EASYlivin and see who wins.

10. lol i dont like small spiders but taranchulas are kinda cool i read about them early and they seem like cool pets even though i would probably bug up and end up throwing it agenst the wall when i was holding it cus spiders kinda freak me out lol but im deffinatly a snake guy snakes are awsome

11. You got balls dude... I fucking hate spiders.... in my house, there are like 6 bigass spiders that make their webs outside our front door every night, we turn the light on, they get bugs, eat, and scurry away before the sun comes up, its chill.

Lets throw that thing in the tank with my crayfish. I bet mine win.