Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My new nano-toke bong (pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Alphå, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Picked it up for $29 at Atlantic City right before New Years... I even managed to haggle in a discount on a grinder because I was buying the bong.

The bong itsself is of cheaply made thin glass, but I chose this one because it is hard to knock over (you have to push the tip of the mouthpiece and tilt it past 45* to tip it over), because it is small (perfect for my dorm), and it has a slide on it.

I named it "The Nano-Toke'.

The first time I smoked it was in a Wal-Mart Bathroom (I sleep in my van in Wal-Mart Parking lots when I travel... Its free, theres security, and if its 24-hours theres a bathroom where I can take a huge dump and smoke)

EDIT: Added Pics 5:47PM EST GMT

EDIT EDIT: Also pictured is my 1.75 year old Bearded Dragon, Puff in her enormous 2'x4'x2" enclosure (She's got a 100 watt MVB so she can veg her 'dandelion plants')

And, the Statue of Liberty... I went there the day before I bought the bong.

Attached Files:

2. Was there supposed to be pictures?

3. love the title....but wheres the pics?

im interested to see what you picked up

4. Pics added! Sorry, I wasn't high when I started making the thread (I figured I'd take pics of the bowl with some green in it).

The pot I'm smoking on right now is decent kindbud. Its not sensimillia, but I really don't mind collecting seeds from good weed :)

5. "The first time I smoked it was in a Wal-Mart Bathroom (I sleep in my van in Wal-Mart Parking lots when I travel... Its free, theres security, and if its 24-hours theres a bathroom where I can take a huge dump and smoke)"

and how often are you doing this lol thats crazy

6. Thats An Awsome Ass Lizard In The Background!

7. Just so you know (I'm not being anal or anything its just easier to quote this way), if you want to quote what someone said, you can click the quote button (It looks like this [​IMG] and is on the right of every post), and it puts the text in for you...

I do this whenever I travel.. Once or twice a year for up to a month. Its great because hotels and campgrounds are freaking expensive.

8. Wow on monday im buying a piece almost idenical from a kid at my school. How it rip>

9. It will kick your ass. It gives you that nice bong rip feeling in your chest.

My only gripe is that the chamber for the water is too short. I like a bong that has a deep water chamber, and a downstem that goes all the way to the bottom (the theory being that the longer the smoke bubbles are suspended in the water, the cooler and denser it gets).

The bowl feels like its cheap, but I think its a standard 7mm OD tube so it'll be easy to replace when it does die on me.