My New Marijuana Strain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sphyzex-9, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Rofl :hello:

2. "injecting raw guarana into the seeds"??? that does not make any sense to me. I am no botanist or anything, but in combining plants in a serious way that are unrelated to each other genetically would involve gene splicing requiring serious microbiology equipment and know-how. also, what is "cannabis colledge" Certainly not a place in the U.S...

You can't just put plant material into a seed and it somehow combines into it, it just doesn't happen. I'm calling BS for now, and I doubt the pics will have any appearance of the guarana plant, if they happen to appear at all.

3. this is so fuckin stupid, first you grafted the plants? now your injecting it into the seeds? haha this is ridiculous. you should really ask permission before using your parents computer to access marijuana related websites that will ultimately ruin your ego by helping you realize how stupid/young you are.

4. [quote name='jimmyoz']This reminds me of one episode of The Simpsons when Homer combines plutonium with tomatoes and makes tomacco (addictive tomatoes).quote]

Didn't Homer use tomatos and tobacco? Sorry, not being picky - I'm stoned and obsessing.

5. smoke a nice sativa and then you won't have to bother thinking up lame fairytales about combining natural uppers with pot... you are definitely bullshitting.. no doubt about it, but the high you are looking for already exists... jack herer, haze, C99, grapefruit... sativa dominant plants.... can be very speedy...

6. i injected my foot into your ass for bullshitting