My New Job - Funny

Discussion in 'General' started by LieutenantDank, Feb 27, 2007.

1. So, I started work today at Houlihan's, a bar and grill type resturant near my house. I got my training book, which is already a pain in the ass. It's like an inch thick. Anyway, I'm flipping through the appetizers, and they have breaded mushrooms as one. The funny thing is, they sell them as "'Shrooms". I'm not high(sadly) but I started dying laughing when I saw that. I'm hoping I'll get a couple stoner tables while serving that will pick up on it :D

2. Congrats on your new job, I applied a few days ago for subway gonna get some free chicken bacon ranch sandwiches:D:hello: thats is if they need me and such.

3. I could never work at a food place like that. Serving tables high is terribly hard, so I never smoke before work, and thus keep my wait down. When I worked at Wawa a few years ago, I'd smoke before work, and put on like 20 pounds in a few months. It would be the same thing at some place like Subway. I'd smoke, then eat a ton. Good luck with keeping the munchies away, I hope you're stronger then I am :D

4. dude i work at a pizza restaraunt............blaze before work every day and pig out on onion rings, french fries, mozzarella sticks, chicken tenders, subs, pizza, pasta.......the list goes on. It is the shit! congratulations on the job btw...hope that shit works out for ya.

5. Haha ^^ Its the complete opposite for me. When i go to work, im sure to smoke at least a bowl before I go so i can eat. I dont eat breakfast and usually only have soda for the first part of the day, so when i get to work i just munch down and try to eat as much as i can.
    I definetly take adavantage of that pizza place.

6. I work at Quiznos and work with mushrooms all the time, and I call em shrooms. Its nice to see some old Cheech Marin-looking guy's face light up if I ask whether or not he wants shrooms on his sammich ;)