My New Illadelph!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheDrunkBastard, Dec 2, 2010.

1. My 7mm Camo Label Illadelph
    Sorry pics arent the best quality, they are from my broken phone.

Attached Files:

2. Sick bong! Welcome to GC.

I had an orange label beaker Illadelph a couple years ago until I broke it...best bong I've ever owned.

3. dam dude is that camo?
    thats a sick label forsure.

4. It says so in the first 3 words of his post...

5. #5 Nikkisunshne609, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
    damn looks like Santa came early! Sick! I had an illy once was always my fav! I like your Charlie Brown tree 2!

6. I love it, early xmas present forsure. Merry Christmas!

7. How do you know it is 7mm?

8. Maybe the specs were 7mm when he bought it? lol. Anyways nice tube man, I've always liked the camo labels they put out.

9. Nice tube man I like the camo

10. that's a sick piece dude. How much did that run you if you don't mind me asking? I was thinking about buying an illadelph.

11. Nice piece and Merry Christmas!

12. Sweet bong, nice choice with the straight tube:bongin:

13. Merry early Christmas man. Illadelphs are so sweet.

14. Costed me about 300, and got a Cosmic grinder thrown in, pretty sweet deal i think. Yeah i know it was 7mm cause thats what it said when i got it, i compared it to a 5mm Illadelph and the difference was outrageous, had to go with the 7mm.

15. not sure if i woulda dropped $300 on it but its still a sick piece. i feel with a lot of bongs u pay a lot for just the name. then again the best brands have the best quality so i dunno

16. I love Illadelph glass alot but it would be hard to justify spending 300 on a pretty standard 7mm straight tube. Although I'll have one in the collection someday.

17. You don't pay for the name, you pay for the assurance that the pipe, and ever pipe the distributor sells is top quality. Brands like Illadelph, RooR, Sovereignty etc. have high standards when it comes to the quality of their tubes.

I don't get it, i see people buying janky china glass and acting like it was created by Zues, but when i say check out this 9mm US Tubes Beaker, people go nuts because it costs more. I say quality comes first always, i'd rather have a small 18" roor than a huge, blown out 3 footer.
    :smoke:

18. nice nice!! how tall is it?

19. it is about 18 inches i think.
    300 is alot of money but its a quality piece.
    Also if you read my post about the cost, i got a Cosmic grinder which is valued at about 60$ so a bong and a sick grinder for 300 isnt that bad.

20. There is also a custom diffused Illadelph downstem with matching Camo label