My new hps puts my cfl's to shame

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Grwforfun, Aug 10, 2012.

1. It's got a little 150 watter hps from htg I know 400 or more is the way to go but dang just this 150 hurts your eyes at first to walk in the room

When it messes the camera up you know it's bright might start a journal with this one
    Pretty damn good bag seed but have my 60 day wonder from DNA on the way

Attached Files:

2. Oh and htg is a good company for lights they sent me a lighter with a bottle opener guess they know what most people use there lights for lol

Attached Files:

3. [quote name='"Grwforfun"']Oh and htg is a good company for lights they sent me a lighter with a bottle opener guess they know what most people use there lights for lol[/quote]

I like htg as well. They send one of those pos lighters with just about every order. Damn things break quickly. I have two of their lights though, one 400w and one 600w and both have been great.

4. #4 morange, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    Yeah htg has good lights, both of mine are from there. 150w hps I use for veg (along with 6500k CFL) and 400w hps.

I have gotten a bunch of those lighter/bottle openers. I wouldn't open a bottle with it though, cause it doesn't look sturdy and it's best not to fool around with flammable liquids.

EDIT: also htg definitely knows who they cater too, odor control and stealth items on the site. Also plain packaging. It's okay though we're good customers, someone has to sell all that stuff.