My new homemade bong

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by snarkbolt, Jul 6, 2013.

1. This is the bong i just made, the bowl is made from some brass fittings with a screen, it is slightly wedged onto the plastic tube, which I lined with foil to keep the heat off the plastic.
    I know the risks of smoking foil, i figured this is better than using a foil bowl, or having the flame touch the plastic 
    This is more of a temporary bong, I'll upgrade it, with a bigger bottle or two when i move out of my parents place in a couple of months, and try my hand at adding some percs.
    Hits pretty great :)

Attached Files:

2. Looks more bubbler size but i dig. Looks like its airtight and rips well.

3. Maybe try what i did. It lets you take much larger rips

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. so the top bottle fills with smoke? i might give that a shot

5. I ccant belive I used smoke out this.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Lol dude if your seriously 18 go to smoke shop and get a metal or glass pipe thats like 3 inchs for around 5 $ . There's thing also called the internet look it up all you need is a prepaid card. If your 18 say mom please respect me I don't open your stuff you don't open myine I'm a adult now .

7. How does this work without airflow?

8. i am 18 but there is only one head shop in my city and they can't sell bongs, and glass spoons are like $60, not sure with exchange rates but that's like 5 hours work, they're way over priced, i have bought a few cheap wooden pipes though

9. http://www.shivaheadshop.co.uk/shop/bongs/acrylic_bongs/budget_waterpipes/index.html

You:please resepct my privacy I'm 18 now I don't go in you mail you don't go in myine. Thank you mom/dad.