Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My new home in denver

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by gotexans, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Well guys I did it. I've haven't been on gc in a while because I've been busy on getting out of texas . I just moved into the englewood area of denver. Any blades live round here? And how does recreational weed work? Can I just walk in and buy? What's up with the light rail? How do I use it? Thanks gc

2. lucky! hope it's as great as it sounds. Always been in Houston. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Good for you man.

Wish I could go to Co!

4. I too have heard about the light rail and am curious about it

5. I stay out of the city. Colorado small towns is where its at!

6. I too plan on moving from Texas to Colorado (or Cali) that's awesome. How was the move?

7. It's so badass here I'm bout to figure some school stuff to go to. 2014 is gunna be great . I was hoping some blades from denver would like to chill sometime. And the women are really chill here I'm liking it

8. The move was long as crap I moved from a city right outside houston all the way to colorado it took a whole day and some just to get out of texas lol

9. Bob you stay in boulder area?

10. Agreed.
    I have UNC in my town so it's pretty fun here.

11. Bump. Surely we have some denver blades

12. I'm gunna bump this again

13. #13 bob barker, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
    Nope, houses are to expensive there. I live several hours south west of Denver. The Arkansas river flows by me :)

14. Weedmaps dot com

Every time I go lately the homepage says, "Now listing adult use dispensaries in Colorado"

15. Haha cool I'm really liking it here Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum