My new HiSi420 :)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Brillow, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Alright my new Hi-Si 420 straight shot with showerhead hisi downstem and a hi si bowl with a blown in screen :) I got this because of the Hexagon base which i LOVE

HiSi420 Milkshot :)

2. Sweet bong! How much was it?

3. Sticker Price was 145 but i didnt pay that :p

4. Nice man...I love HiSi I have one and its a very nice piece...the shower-head down stem is the best down-stem I have owned so far.....I have a similar model with the same base as yours except its a smaller model and has a Double-U Perc in it.

5. Nice ive got a junior double Uperc with the showerhead also, but i use a sheldon black turbo bowl on it. I payed more for that one ;) and by far the nicest piece i have!

6. The one in the video is the same one I just bought. I DID have to pay $150 for mine. I'm very happy with the product.

7. Nice man that looks like a good piece

What i like most about HiSi is that theyve figured out how to do everything their own way. theyre not just copiers. affordable innovation. props

8. That looks fucking cool man.

9. Very nice! Congrats!
    :bongin:

10. WHAT SIZE DOWNSTEM did your 15 inch HiSi straight shot come with?? I broke mine a couple days ago and need to figure out what size the stock one is. How many inches exactly from the bottom gridded part to the rest of the stem. PLEASE REPLY ASAPPP

11. ill measure the one i just bought!^^^ call or email hisi i saw a thread that a guy broke his hisi downstem and he emailed asking which size and they sent him 2 new downstems free

12. 5.25 inches. i have the same one as well..