My new HBG w/ inline downstem and zob A/C

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HonkeyDong, Nov 17, 2009.

1. #1 HonkeyDong, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
    Picked up this combo from a shop in the area this past weekend. It's a Home Blown Glass Tube with an inline downstem, an 8 arm tree perc(diffused), splash guard, and an ice catcher. Here it is in action.

[​IMG]

2. Nice tube. How does that thing rip?

3. It rips very very nicely, one of the smoothest ripping bongs I've ever had the pleasure of using. I picked them both up for 420 out the door.

4. HBGs are the shit

5. Nice purchase bro.
    Happy Blazing:smoking:

6. Very nice tube man, I'm sure it is smooth as hell.

7. my boy just got one of these ... im saving up for the 4 arm one .... sooo smooth had to show him where to put the water so it wouldnt drag...... the 8 arms bubble a ridiculous amount .. even with little water .... LOVE HBG's now .... should have gotten it instead of my TcT i think .... thats why im saving up ...... happy tokin brah

8. Oh that makes me miss my inline a/c I had for my delta 9, I still have it just the joint is broke, 25 dollar fix, is what the guy at my shop said. I just never have the time to do it, but you might have just inspired me to go bring it to him. I love the piece. :hello:

9. I have that exact same one!! Its pretty amazing 470 at my head shop,

10. i have the same one but mines a 4 arm perc. really great tube

11. Thanks for all the kind words guys, happy tokin!

12. Nice piece man!!!!!

13. If you buy this at a HBG shop there only 300 I think. I think I might get it as my next bong

14. That's how much I paid for the tube.