My new grow room. Any help would be nice..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by s12fever, Jun 10, 2006.

1. ...

Attached Files:

2. ...
    I can't wait till my grow room is completly set-up so i don't have to worry about buying more shit till i clone, then flower...etc:hello:

Attached Files:

3. u should get those lights a lil bit closer and use somethin to reflect the light on the side like poster boards or somethin

4. i took your advice and took some of the wood out of MY bedroom wardrobe which has shiny white paint and put it on both sides, against the wall ( about 3ft high x 2 1/2 ft wide ) and against the door ( about 2ft high by 2 1/2ft wide ) and reflects really well so thanks for that. I've lowered the lights as far as they'll go (no more chain left) and raised the plants as high as they'll go without the pot's pretty much touching the lights.

please criticise my grow....i need to learn these things one way or the other.:smoke:
    any questions for newbies or any help towards my grow please feel free to say/ask....:cool:

5. on the picture with the bulb close up where it says 36w/865 ... is the 865 lumens or something else?

6. You need to use organic Nutrients Now. If you do, you can get 3 times the groth. Use fish emolusion or even blood meal.

7. ooo0o0o0o 3 times the growth...... i think i have some blood n bone lying around somewhere, dunno bout fish emulsion - only like $7 anyway...

thanks!:hello:

8. sweet...found a bottle of liquid organic stuff with blood & bone AND fish emulsion in it...:D

9. *bump...
    taken 2 of the plants and put them in the garden in the backyard to experiment with outdoor growing...

10. ah, dont always listen to what everybody tells you. it's good you got some nutrients to work with, but the seedlings are still tiny and they have plenty of energy for a while. they just need light and water for now. fertilizing too early can burn your plants, but with organic it's not as much of a problem, so just don't add too much if you do it now...

11. k, well i think my plants are starting to burn or some shit now...they're all droopy and there's some light brown colour on the top of 1 of them...i'll take pics soon to see if anyone knows why they're looking like crap