My new grow box

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mali, Aug 24, 2017.

1. hey guys I'm trying to make a grow dresser and I ran into a few problems. I want to be able to hide the lock, anyone know how to do something like that? Also I'm trying sure exactly where to place the pc fans in the bottom

Attached Files:

2. Also the light comes out the edges of the door how can I cover it up? Help guys

3. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

4. For the lock maybe try using one that's more for a door, instead of a pad lock. So there's only a little circle with a key hole. Instead of a huge hanging lock. For the light leaks try some black duct tape or something

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. How should I put the duct tape nothing seems to be working for me to block out this light

6. Here's an update I started to cover up the wholes should be done soon

Attached Files:

7. Hey looks better! Are you talking about the holes where the pegs used to be? Just put a piece of black tape on the inside of the hole.

8. When I said inside I meant like inside the dresser. Not like actually in the hole lol

9. If the duct tape does not stick a stapler will hold it in place. For the holes wood filler is a good stealth cover. Spray foam can also fill gaps and easy be trimmed with a razor blade. 100% silicone caulk is the best to use for helping with air tightness to increase the efficiency of your exhauast fan.